Chapter: 23 pt.3

~Ashley's P.o.v~

"Come on pleeeeeaaasse" I say trying to get Katy to give me some of her hello kitty marshmallow thingy on a stick whatever the hell it's called "nu uh it's MY drug" she says smirking.

"But but... that's not fair" I whine " life's not fair infact life's a bitch" she states when her phone beeps on the table next to me. I grab her phone handing it to her not before catching glimpse of someone saying babe but that's all I could see before I handed it to her.

Babe?.. Does she have a boyfriend? She's never mentioned him... maybe it's a friend or an ex trying to get back together.... I'll stick with the friend one.

I look at her face and to say her face was calm and peaceful is and understatement she looked pissed like and angry fluffy cat you poured water on when it's snowing.

"You ok?" I ask and she nods masking her face into an unreadable expression. "yeah fine"

" Uncle Ashley aunt kitty I had a nightmare" Rachel says coming into the room yawning and rubbing her eyes. "awe come her babe" Katy says picking her up into her lap. "what's wrong purdy girl?"

"I had a dream that aunt Sammie got hurt and then..." She says trailing off when my phone started to ring. "tell the rest to aunt kitty this is your daddy I'll be right back" I say kissing her cheek.

I go into the kitchen answering my phone. A=Andy As=Ashley

As- hey what's up don't tell me she dumped you already

A-shut up Ashley Sammie's hurt she got shot by some guy who didn't like her or something I don't know but Kim and u are staying at the hospital with jinxx while Sammie's in surgery could y'all stay with Rachel tonight.

Once he said that I almost dropped my phone..

As- yeah um.. sure just keep us updated

A- Kay bye, he says and hangs up

That is just fucking creepy Rachel had a dream about Sammie getting hurt and then it happened... I shiver and grab a bottle of water knowing if Andy found out that I had beer while watching Rachel he would kill me.

"Hey is Andy gonna be home soon? I just got Rachel back to sleep"

"Um uh no he asked if we could stay.." I say "oh is Andy getting lucky?" She says I swear this women and her Purdy thoughts. " um no but Sammie is in the hospital she got shot"

"What?!"she whisper yells "Sammie go-" "I heard you the first time Ashley oh my god this is... this is freaky" she says "yeah.."

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Andy's P.o.v-

Kim and I ran into the hospitals waiting to see jake with jinxx sitting down and jinxx was clearly crying while jake rubbed his back jake looked like he just got done crying his brown eyes blood shot and red blotches all over his face.

"Hey man" I say walking up with Kim close by my side "have you heard anything yet?" Kim asks.

"No not yet" jake says since jinxx is still crying... damn people are just out to get us with Rachel getting kidnapped and then Sammie getting shot.
"I'll go see if I can find anything out using my job as an advantage" Kim says and walking up to a women's desk.

"Have you called CC" I ask "yeah he said he'll be here in a hour" jinxx says finally finding his voice. "Ok" after that we all fall into a awkward silence.

A few minutes later Kim walks up and says " she's in surgery right now the doctors say the bullet missed her heart by exactly three and a half inches so she's lucky the surgery should be just a couple more hours" jinxx nods and thanks her.