IM NOT DEAD AND UPDATE

SPECIAL QUESTION ABOUT THIS BOOK AT THE END BUT NEW STORY INFO BEFOREHAND!!!

So hey guys...

I know I know. it's been awhile like a looooong while. but I'm happy to say I'm back and I'm about to start posting a new story!! actually two!! One I have already posted the prologue which is 'Darkest of Colours' and then I different one called 'Call Board Love' and I'm sorry to say that I'm not sure when or if I will be doing my X-Factor Louis story :( I'm just not sure if I'm into my idea anymore especially since it's now 2015. But starting in the next few days I will be posting CBL which will most likely be updated on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sundays. Also, DOC will be only updated on Wednesday. (these may change) but if you would want to read them that would be fantastic and I would love your support through it like I got with this book. so I'm excited to be back and also this is just an idea!
if you guys have anything you'd want me to write for this book, like a random anniversary, or like just some detail you'd like me to write leave a comment or message me about it and I can write those and post them for you all!!

but I love and missed you guys and I'm happy to be back.

~Loudnarrative