Chapter 38

Chapter 38 (EDITED)

~~~~~~FAST FOWARD TO THE FIRST CONCERT OF TOUR~~~~~~

Molly's P.O.V

 It's been a month since the whole Toby thing and everything is finally back to normal

It was awkward for a while between Puja and I but one day I broke and Puja broke and now it’s back to rainbows and converse!!

Niall and I are better than ever!!

Puja and Liam finally started dating  thanks to me!

How did I do it you may ask?

I may or may not have ran through the building during rehearsals with a mic scream "LIAM, PUJA WANTS TO HAVE YOUR BABIES" and maybe "PUJA, LIAM SAID HE WANTS YOU TO RIDE HIM SO HARD" 

Well after a few beatings from them Liam finally got the balls to ask Puja on a date after they bonded some more from beating me.

I'm sitting backstage when Sage runs in 

"GET YOUR FAT ARSE UP AND GET CHANGED" she screamed and I just laughed and walked over to the stack of clothes and accessories on the table

I change into a pair of slightly ripped skinny jeans which I rolled up alittle at the bottom, a tank top with a little cut out design on the back that says "NORMAL is BORING" on the front, a red leather jacket, a pair of red/maroon VANS, a maroon beanie, a necklace with a tiny camera, a necklace with what looks like a heart beat, a cat ring, a pair of fake glasses, and some bracelets. My make up is done with a little wing eyeliner, some mascara, and red lipstick, and my hair is left down in my natural waves.

(A.N. all of it is in the external link or you can go to my profile which will have my polyvore profile or I will post it on my twitter which is @Mollyy_Purr)

"HELLO L.A." I yelled into my mic running onto stage.

"So before we start anything you lovely sex machines, I would just like to but out there that I honestly might pee myself any moment now so if I run off randomly know that it's because I must relieve myself" I said sitting on the amp next to Joe my guitarist.

Everyone laughed at me and I just pouted.

"No, need to laugh at me guys!"

That just made everyone laugh more.

"Fine whatever y'all I will just continue on with the thing you call a dinner meal."

With that said I started the intro of Chandelier (one of my favorite songs off of my album)

"Party girls don't get hurt

Can't feel anything, when will I learn

I push it down, push it down"

I started walking around the stage and touching people’s hands making them die.

"I'm the one "for a good time call"

Phone's blowin' up, ringin' my doorbell

I feel the love, feel the love"

I make my way over to the center of the stage for my favorite part that I made a dance that is really cool but complicated and only Puja and Niall have seen it.