The Dark Mark

Arianna's POV

Today was the day. The day I got initiated into the Death Eaters. I had made it, what Dumbledore had confided in me. Become a part of them. Help Harry.

Yesterday, I had made contact with Remus. I would have called him Professor Lupin but he insisted on me calling him Remus.

Flashback

I had got a bit of spare time, with Snape going somewhere and Bellatrix torturing someone else. I pitied the poor soul. I told Draco that I was going out somewhere and to my joy, Aunt Cissy had agreed to me having a bit of well, spare time before the initiation ceremony.

I went out wearing jeans and a top, with a shawl to cover my face. Everyone would know that I'm not on the good side, if Harry had anything to do with it. I also wore boots, which made it easier for me to keep my wand in.

I apparated to Wolverhampton, to see my parents from afar, of course. They hadn't known anything, they still thought that I was in my friends house, they thought I was safe.

I saw my dad and mom go out of the house, kissing each other on the cheek before going to their separate cars. As they drove off, I walked out from behind the tree I was hiding behind and walked up the driveway. The memories of me and my friends running around the driveway was rushing through my head and I wondered why I thought that was boring.

As I took out my wand and opened the door, it was so silent. I walked into the house and the my boots were making that clicking noise every time I took a step. I went to the hall first. All the pictures that we had taken when we had gone for our various family trips were hanged up there. From being a toddler to loosing a tooth, everything was on there. I used to throw a tantrum every time that my parents decided to show the pictures to guests, but now, those were precious memories.

I walked upstairs and stopped at my dad's office. He had it messy, as always. There was a family picture of us three when we had gone to the Space Needle in America, me being seven, I was running around as always, but had stopped to take a picture, my hair being a mess.

I closed the door and went to my parents room, their room having soft cream colored walls and a four poster bed, which always seemed to have loads of pillows. I went and sat on the bed, having the feeling that mom was sitting right next to me, stroking my hair, while I complained about school and what not.

Then my dad would walk in, with ice cream sundaes for all three of us and we would jump into it, me eating messily as usual. The memories came rushing into my head, making my eyes water. I just missed them, a lot.

As I closed the door and went to my room, I heard the door opening and closing. I quickly stood behind the door, wondering who had come in. I had locked the door and it was unlikely that a muggle had come in. The only guess, someone from the Order, perhaps.

If I met someone from the Order, they would stun me on first sight, as Dumbledore didn't tell them on what was I supposed to do. They didn't know anything. For all they knew, I was the one that killed Him.

I quietly abated, hoping that that person wouldn't come on top, but I guess luck wasn't on my side today, as I heard footsteps leading towards me. Maybe the person was just checking around the house, making sure nothing was out of place, or hoping to catch me, it was likely.