Fights, oh! and Umbridge

Arianna POV

It was almost a week from the sorting and the days were going well. Except from that DADA teacher, Umbridge. Bloody, she's annoying! First class, when Harry had defended Cedric saying that he didn't drop dead by accident and that Voldemort had killed him, Umbridge gave him a detention! That bitch! That detention is today. Hermy told me detention usually consists of writing lines. But there was the detention they had in first year in which they had to go into the forbidden forest. With Hagrid. Geez!

I'm currently in my dorm reading Hogwarts, a history before classes started. I'm rooming with mione(thank god!), Lavender(too girly but a good friend) and Parvati. Just then Lavender came out from the showers and changed quickly into her robes. Then Parvati came out and she did as well. They both sat on Lavender's bed and started talking. Then Lavender said to Parvati,"You know my parents didn't want me coming back to Hogwarts."

(convo will go likeso. P- Parvati, M- Mione and A- Arianna and L- Lavender)

P- Why?

L- Well partly because of Harry and Dumbledore

A- Oh! Do they read the daily prophet?

L- They do? So what?

A- Oh! Well you should know that whatever the daily prophet says is lies!

L- says who?

A- Harry was a witness and Dumbledore believes him!

L- Dumbledore always believes Harry! Even if he is lying!

A- Harry never lies!

M- Whoa! What's all this?

A- Why don't you ask her?

L- Don't have a go at me.

A- Ill have a go with anyone who calls Harry a liar.

L- do you believe her? Harry is not a liar?

M- I believe her. Anyone who doesn't?

L- come on Parvati!

Then they both walked away with Lavender mumbling. I took my books and we both walked down. I saw Harry and Ron waiting down as well.

"What happened with Lavender?" Harry asked.

"I had a go with her. She was calling Dumbledore a liar." I replied.

"Harry had a go with Seamus just now. Same. He believes the daily prophet." Ron replied.

"Anyways we should be going to breakfast." Hermy said.

We went down to breakfast and sat down in the Gryffindor table. Me and Hermione on one side and Harry and Ron on the other. Then Angelina came over and said well mostly to Harry, "Hey! I'm Quiddich Captain this year."

"Really? Congrats." Harry said.

"Since Oliver's gone this year, there is a Keeper position open ,and I'm holding try outs for the Keeper position. The whole team has to be there and its today." Angelina said.

"Today? I cant. I have detention with Umbridge." Harry replied sorrowfully.

"Detention? I don't care Harry. Tell her you can do a double detention tomorrow. Tell her you'll do the entire week. I don't care. Just come today." Then Angelina walked off.

"Wow. She's got a temper." I said.

"Definitely. Anyways what do we have today?" Harry asked.

"Double potions with Slytherins. Again." Mione replied.

"Why?" Ron cursed.

We finished breakfast and walked towards the dungeons. One thing I had learnt about Snape is that he favours the Slytherins. A lot. Hates Gryffindors. And he hates Harry even more. But since I've come in the picture, he seemed to hate me as well. What have I done? I didn't even meet the bloody man before. We walked in the class and took our seats. Harry sat by me and ron sat by Hermione. I blushed and hermy unfortunately caught that. She made an expression and said, "Later." I nodded and right then Snape entered the class. Damn you Snape! He's kind of like a dementor. He enters and all the happiness gets sucked out of the room.

As usual me and harry are his prey for the day. Maybe forever. Didn't help that I knew what to do and that seemed to make him even angrier. By the end of the class I knew he was seconds away from taking away more than a 100 points from Gryffindor. God forbid if he does that!

We exited the class and went about our next class. I had Arithmacy with Hermy and they both had Divination. Divination sucks but it's the class where you just have to predict something bad and you have an O. damn. After Arithmacy we had only one class left. Defence Against The Dark Arts. Curse you.

DADA was the same. Reading the textbook and practical shit and whatnot. At this rate no one will learn anything. After class harry went to Umbitch to ask her about the detention. He came out looking dejected. I knew it. She wouldn't allow anything. Bitch. We all went to dinner looking sad and Harry went to Angelina to tell her the bad news. Angelina looked livid. Fred and George wanted to go bash Umbridge's skull. That would have been a funny sight to see.

We went back to the common room and Harry left for detention. Two hours later he came back clutching his right hand. He waved it off saying it was nothing but a threatened him saying that I would knee him in the balls and he wont be able to produce children. Needless to say he showed his right hand pretty quickly.

I gasped when I saw the sight. A sentence had been carved into his right hand. 'I must not tell lies' my god! "What the hell happened?" ron asked.

"It's that quill of hers." He replied. "it's a special quill designed to torture. I wrote the sentence on paper and it got carved in my right hand."

"Mione?" I asked

"Yea?" she replied.

"couldn't we apply murtlap on his hand? It would reduce the pain a little bit." I asked.

"Arianna you are a genius! Why didn't I think of that?" hermy said and ran off to her dorm to get the ingredients for the essence.

"it's not every day we see someone cleverer than Hermione." Ron answered.

"You'll see that with me every day." I answered back cheekily.

They both laughed and mione brought the ingredients and we both made it. Then we put the essence on harry's hand and he flinched a little bit but didn't say anything. I felt someone staring at me and found out it was Harry. I blushed as usual. Damn you, Harry.

After this, we cleared the essence and went to our dorm but not without saying harry and ron goodnight.

HOLA PERSONAS!

I WAS GETTING BORED AND I THOUGHT WHY NOT HOLD A GUESSING CONTEST!!

WHOEVER ANSWERS FIRST THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE DEDICATED TO THEM.

OUI?

OKAY SO QUESTION NUMBER ONE:-

Where was Taylor Swift raised?

:D :D