Who's a bitch? That's right, Umbridge

Arianna POV

It was a pleasant weather but we couldn't enjoy it as we had our OWL'S coming up. As for Mione, she was already up to date and was busy knitting hats for the poor elves. Unknown to Mione, us three had been cleaning the dorm after Mione went up and putting the hats into the dustbin. It was always enjoyable to look at Mione's face in the morning, her thinking that her knitted hats had freed some elves. We dared not to tell this fact to Mione of course.

Since the Hog's head meeting, many people have been coming up to me and saying it was a fantastic speech that I had said(only those who were present of course).

Me and Ginny are a lot closer now, because of Harry and Ron having Quiddich practises and Mione busy knitting hats and studying. We talk almost about everything, and once we stumbled upon the topic about Harry.

Flashback

Me and Ginny were walking along the black lake, both of us relieved that we had gotten a break from studying. Suddenly Ginny asked me, "What are you doing about Harry?"

I nearly chocked on my own spit and started laughing. "What's there to do?"

"You do like him, right?"

"Ginny, I do. But so do a million other girls. How can I compete with them? Look at them, look at Cho! She's the most prettiest girl in Hogwarts, and Harry likes her! It's true, Ginny! And anyways I thought you liked him?"

"I did, but since you kissed Harry during the dare, I realised I don't. It was just a crush, nothing more. I just got overwhelmed that my pig of a brother, Ron had Harry freaking Potter staying at the Burrow! I got blinded by the lights that came with the term, 'Harry Potter's girlfriend!'. Now besides I'm dating Michael Corner you've must have heard. I really really like him."

"Yeah, I heard. From Mione none the less!"

"I think we need to make Harry jealous. You know, you could get a boyfriend!"

"Pshh! Me a boyfriend? Geez which old man are you pairing me up with?"

"Shut up! You'll find someone! Lets go back to the common room."

"Okay!"

we went back to the common room to see everyone crowding around the billboard. We push everyone and we see it. A large sign had been affixed to the Gryffindor notice board, so large that it covered everything else on there - the lists of second hand spell books for sale, the regular reminders of school rules from Argus Filch, the Quidditch team training schedule, the offers to barter certain Chocolate Frog cards for others, the Weasleys' new advertisement for testers, the dates of the Hogsmeade weekends, and the lost and found notices. The new sign was printed in large black letters and there was a highly official-looking seal at the bottom beside a neat and curly signature.

By order of -

The High Inquisitor of Hogwarts

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded. An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students. Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge). No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled. The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four.