Chapter 15

A/N: I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPLOADED ANY NEW CHAPTERS SINCE FOREVER AGO. But I'm here, you're here, and Wattpad is my daily obsession again now that I'm on break! Enjoy! <3

******

For the next week, we ignored each other, looking the other way when our eyes met during classes. It really hurt me to see him laughing with other girls at school, but I couldn't show him that I was jealous, so I hid it by laughing and joking around with Kayla and Dylan. I decided to give us both some time to chill before attempting to speak to him.

But as the days passed, I only got more and more pissed off at him. God, can't he take a fucking joke? Of course I love him, he's my mate! But no, he goes off and hangs out with the school cheerleaders. Are you freaking kidding me? SO not the way to get on my good side.

"...Hello? Is there anybody in there?" A slim hand waved in front of my face before it slapped my cheek.

"Dude, what the hell?" I rubbed my face while looking up into the face of Grace Sherman.

She rolled her eyes. "Get over yourself, I didn't hit you that hard." Fancy her telling me that.

"What do you want from me?" I groaned, turning around to open my locker. Hmm, I need English and Biology...

"What days do you want to start tutoring me?" At those words, I slammed my locker shut and whipped around to face her.

"Grace, look. We both know that you want me to tutor you as much as I want me to tutor you. So do us both a favor and go bribe other nerds to write your essays and do your homework for you." I know I sounded bitchy, but I just told her the truth. I started walking away, but she followed me.

"Amy, if you don't tutor me, I'm going to ruin your reputation in this school." Lady, what reputation?

She got more frustrated when I continued walking, so she walked ahead and stopped right in front of me.

"Please Amy." She had this look in her eyes that made me shiver. And not in a good way.

"Grace, is something wrong?" She just stared at me, then shook her head.

"I'll tell you if you tutor me." From the way she looked at me, my choices were either tutoring her or get in a fight to the death in the middle of the hallway.

It's times like these where I ask the all-important question: Why me?

"Fine. Shady Brook Apartments, room 306, 5:00. Don't be late. Bring your textbooks, and make a list of what you need to work on." She nodded. I turned on my heel and left her standing there as I made my way to Art.

_______

Someone knocked on the door, and I groaned, mentally preparing myself for what was about to happen.

I laughed sarcastically as I thought about it. Me, Amy Summers, social misfit, tutoring Grace Sherman, popular cheerleader and one of Faith's minions.