episode 2

Hey, readers, I hope u guys r liking my story so far. So please comment and vote it would mean a lot if you did so so sorry this is late please forgive me.

Later when it's time for them to go to school

Rose's room

Rose was sound asleep (a/n: shocker) in her new room with her earbuds in when she felt movement next to her.

She opened one of her eyes and looked at what had woke her. Next to her, she saw shuu sleeping (what does he want),

"Shuu what do you want," she asks lazily. Shuu opens his beautiful blue eyes and looks at her with a bored look.

"Reiji sent me to wake you up for school," he told her in a lazy voice.

Rose gets up while mumbling about something being so noisy. Shuu flashes out of her room to the front door waiting for the rest.

While he waits he can't help but feel weird when he was sleeping with Rose he felt complete and happy, he did not know what this feeling was what he wanted to feel it more often.

Rina's room

Rina was already up and had her uniform on. She waited for someone to inform her it was time to go.

So while she waited Rina decided to read a book by the name of the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William L. Shirer. As she was reading there was a knock at her door without looking away from her book Rina got up and opened the door and saw Reiji standing there.

"I see you are ready, good, we must go now it is time for school," Reiji told her.

Rina nodded with saying thank you still not looking away from her book, Reiji and her arrived at the door and saw Shuu sleeping on one of the couches. As Rina and Reiji waited for the others Reiji couldn't help but look at Rinas out of the corner of his eye.

He watches as she moves a piece of hair out of her face as he watches her he can't help but feel something in his stomach that he has not felt for a while but he does not know what.

Lilly's room

Lilly was sound asleep in her silk nightgown.

When she woke up she saw Laito sitting at the end of her bed looking at her

Lilly looks at him and gives him her famous sexy smirk which Laito returns with his own.

"Ahh my little minx you're looking absolutely ravishing in that nightgown, you really do give off such a delicious aroma, I gotta wonder if you're trying to tempt me, my little minx," Laito says this as he crawls towards Lilly.

Lilly looks at him with an innocent look and wraps her arms around Laito's neck and brought her lips to his ear and whispers "maybe I am but you'll just have to wait and see Mister Laito" she whispers in his ear so he could feel her breath.

She saw him shiver and smirk at his reaction liking it. She slipped out from under Laito and grabbed her fedora and brought it up to cover her heart, looking at him.

"As much fun as I had teasing you Laito-kun I believe we have school," she says leaving a shocked Laito behind.

Laito smirked and tilted his fedora "fufu this is going to be fun you'll be mine minx-chan" as Laito said this he could not help but get a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach he has not felt before.

Kana's room

Kana was all ready and was heading towards the front door when she heard a giggle from behind her, she looked and saw Kanato and teddy coming towards her. She stopped and waited till Kanato was next to her before continuing towards the door with Kanato next to her.

She and Kanato talked about the sweets they liked. As Kanato saw Kana smiling he could not help but get a strange feeling for the purple-haired girl but he ignored the feeling.

Annie's room

Annie was fast asleep dreaming about Takoyaki when she felt her bed shift.

she opened her eyes and saw Ayato on top of her. Her eyes turned into a hard glare as she saw who woke her from her amazing dream."

Oi, what the hell you baka?! What do you think you're doing?!" she yelled at the sexy redhead.

"Tch shut up I'm thirsty" he lowered his head to her neck about to bite when Annie brought her knee up and hit him in his family jewels.

Ayato gasped and fell off the bed and onto the floor. "That's what you get for trying to take yours truly blood" Ayato glared at the redhead girl as she walked to the bathroom to change.

Ayato had a weird feeling in his stomach that he did not know but he thought it was hate for the redhead girl.

Scar's room

Scar woke up on a soft bed (how did I get here the last thing I remember was that lady and that pain in my heart and blacking out) she sat up and looked around the room.

The walls were black with small designs, above her was a black chandelier and her bed was like a queen or king-size bed (not bad) she though

A voice broke her out of her thoughts "I see you're awake but what happened back there" Subaru asked her, she looked at him with a straight face.

She closed her eyes and shook her head saying she did not know as Subaru saw her pinkish whitish hair bounce around her face he could not help but feel his face heat up.

"Tch just get ready we have school," he told her, with that he left her in her room to get ready.

Its the girl's first day of school with the Sakamaki brothers how will it go.

So I hope u guys like this im so so so sorry for not updating so please comment and vote.