sisters past

Sakamaki brothers pov dream land

"Where the heck are we one minute I'm asleep next I'm at some wired house" ayato yelled mad about not being asleep. "Will you shut up for once" Subaru yelled at his older brother. Rejij was about to scold his younger brothers but was cut off by voices of children. The brothers turned their heads to the giggles of the children. Their running at them was a young annie and Lilly with kana not far behind them. The brothers eyes widened in shock even shu who was awake. "Hey wait for me, you no I'm not as fast as you guys" kana yelled to her sister. Annie and Lilly stopped for kana to catch up. Annie gave kana a big smile and ruffled her siblings hair. "Haha sorry kana, I some times forget your slow" Annie laughed. "Is-is this the sisters past"laito asked watching the young Lilly. "I believe so" Rejij said as he pushed up his glasses. The brothers stayed quiet as they watched the triplets "Annie" they heard a male voice yell. The three girls visible stiffened. Annie turned to face a man with short purple hair and green eyes
The male had and emoshonless face as he stared down at the young girls

 Annie turned to face a man with short purple hair and green eyes  The male had and emoshonless face as he stared down at the young girls

"That-that man looks just like that women" kanato said as he held his teddy tighter. The brothers nodded in agreement that this man Indeed looked like her. The man looked at Annie with eyes full of hate. "Why are you not inside studdying" the man demanded. Annie gulped nervously. "We-well I've been studying almost all day and I-I wanted to spend some time with my sisters and play a little" Annie stuttered out while looking at the ground. "Lilly, kana, leave I need to have a word with your sister" the man that the brothers now know as Annie,kana and Lilly's father. The 2 ran off leaving their sister. *slap* the sound of a hand hitting something was heard. The brothers eyes widen as the man hit young annie. Ayato clenched his fist in anger wanting to kill this man. "You know better you little brat to never disoby me. You now the punishment" the man said with anger coating his voice. The young annie kept her head down as the man took off his belt and raised it high into the air. The brothers did not see what happened next as the scean changed but they could have gussed what happened. Ayato was steming with anger about seeing what was his have to go through that (why. Why did she have to go through that. That man had no right to hurt the one i lov- What i dont love her. Do i....i must. When i see her again ill tell her). The brothers were mortified at it. When the scean changed it showed rina sitting with a man with short blonde hair and blue eyes.

 When the scean changed it showed rina sitting with a man with short blonde hair and blue eyes

Rina was seated next to the man with a book in hand slightly shaking. "Rina tell me how many books you have read today" the man demanded. Rina flinched at his voice. "I-ive read 5 today sir" rina stuttered out. "5" the man questioned. "Yes" rina answered shacking even more. In a swift movment rina was on the floor with the man kicking her. "You only read 5 book and you have stuttered. You need to learn that this is not acceptable" the man now known as rina's father. The man raised his hand above his head in a fist. Then The scean changed again. Rejij was beyonded shocked at this, his heart clenched in pain for he has grown feelings for the second eldest sister and seeing her being hurt breaks his heart. The scean again changed but this time into a dark dungeon like room. Crying could be heard through the room Subaru turned his head and saw scar as a little girl covered in bruises and cuts she was so skinny. Subaru let out a small gasp which caught his older brothers attention. They followed their younger brothers gaze to the small girl. They all took in a sharp gasp at the sight. They heard a creek of a door and turned their head to see a man with white hair and red eyes.

 They heard a creek of a door and turned their head to see a man with white hair and red eyes

"Are you hungry monster" the man asked. Scar looked up at the man. "Please daddy I'm so hungry I have not had any food for 4 days" scar pleaded. Subaru's eyes widen in shock (this-this is why she did not eat, her father never fed her and know she is so used to not eating she can't anymore. That bastared) Subaru thought with clenched fist as he glared at the man in front of him. "Well to bad monsters don't disservice to eat instead they should be killed but I think causing you so much pain is even better " the man said as he pulled out a knife and went at the young girl. (no..no...NO how dare he do that to her to the one I love if he is still alive I'll kill him) Subaru thought with clentched fist. The scean dissapered with the screams of a child. Then as darkness surounded them the finnaly woke up from the nightmare knows as the ones they love past.

Shu,kanato,laito pov

(What about rose/kana/lilly what happened to them)

So this is three of the sisters past the rest will be reviled soon