episode 2 part 2

Thanks so much to the people that like my story this is my first fanfic I have ever written, it means so much to me on how much u guy like it.

In the Limo

Rose was next to Shuu with their earbuds in.

Rina was next to Reiji reading.

Lilly was next to Laito giving each other flirtish looks.

Annie was next to Ayato glaring at each other.

Kana was next to Kanato both of them were talking to their teddy's.

And Scar was next to Subaru looking out the window.

The entire limo was quiet. (The six of them are brothers right? I'm sure they said that they must not get along, Ha their like replicas of my sisters) Annie thought while looking at the brothers and her sisters.

Then Ayato leaned over so his head was in front of Annies. "A penny for your thoughts melons, what's on your mind," Ayato asked Annie.

Annie glared at him and didn't answer him. Ayato got mad at this "Do you dare to defy yours truly or will you finally learn to submit melons" Ayato growled at Annie.

Annie glared at Ayato. "I would like it if you stopped calling yours truly such a name" Annie growled back at Ayato.

Ayato kept his glare "shut your mouth your opinion is irrelevant to me so I will call you whatever I like... So deal with it melons" Ayato told Annie.

He opened his mouth ready to bite Annie. Before anything could go any further the sound of two books snapping shut got their attention.

"Ayato how many times have I told you, you will stick to such activities to your room," Reiji told Ayato.

Ayato turned away from Annie with a huff. Reiji then turned his attention to the sisters.

"I Brought something for you to drink, 100% pure cranberry juice is the best cure with those with weak blood". Reiji told the sisters while handing each of them a box of cranberry juice.

But when Reiji gave Rina hers their hands met. They both felt shocks go through their bodies but they didn't show it. When they were done drinking their juice they had arrived at the school.

Right now all 12 of them stood in front of the school. "Annie, Lilly, kana you will be in the same classes as Ayato, Laito, and Kanato. Rose, you will be in the same classes as shuu. Scar you will be in the same classes as Subaru and Rina you will be in my classes " Reiji told the sisters.

"Ok" was most of what the sister said while others said nothing. "If none of you desire a whipping later do not do anything stupid, is that understood," Reiji told them as they walked into the school.

With Rose and Shuu

Rose and Shuu did not go to their classes but instead, they both went to the music room. When Rose saw the piano her eyes slightly widened.

Shuu saw this "do you play" he askes. "Yes, I also play violin" Rose answered.

"Do you play" Rose askes the blonde hair vampire. "Yes I play the violin," he told her. Rose gave him a gentle smile which made Shuus frozen heartbeat. Rose walked over to the piano and began to play