guys I'm sorry

Dear reader in not going to update A lot this month because it is my sisters birthday. And it's a really hard time for me and my family..I know you guys are asking why. What's the big deal it's your sisters birthday should you not be happy. Well I'll tell you why...

6 years ago my older sister passed away from juvenile fibromatosis, a rare disorder that causes polyps and bumps that grow in the skin and joints and adenomatous polyposis, a rare cancer of the colon. The two diseases are uncommon. But for one person to suffer from is nearly  unheard of. My sisters name was Ashleigh she was around 4 when she found out that she had this disease she lived her life to the fullest she danced she travelled with my mom while our father was fighting over seas. During her life she was bullied by girls she danced with saying that she slept with their boyfriends when she never did. She never listened to them. Ashleigh was born on September 16, 1988. She was an angel sent from heaven with her long golden hair and her beautiful blue eyes that looked like the ocean She could make friends with almost anyone she met. She was kind and smart she always put other people before herself. When she passed at the age of 21 I was only 8 years old. I had to grow up early I had to learn how to take care of myself and my broken family. When I went to her funeral I cried as I saw Her in that casket that was as white as snow. I was hoping that she would sit up and tell me that it was just a prank and that we could go home. But...but she never got up and told me it was a prank she never got up or moved. I just stared at her peacful face while saying see ya later. I hate saying good bye because when you say good bye that means you will never see them again. I saw see ya later because I now I'm going to see her some day if not in this life then in the next or even in my dreams where I see her smiling face. I can see her in a long white dress with big white wings on her back. But now as I grow up I relise that I'm never going to see her grow old, I'm never going to see her walk down the aisle in a big white dress with a man in a suit in front of her. I'm never going to see her have kids. I am now 14 years old six years have past since she passed away. Ashleigh passed away on January 2nd 2010. I lost my other half that day. My family will forever be broken but I'm the most broken out of them all. I lost my sister the one who was their when I cried the one who got me back up the one who made me laugh the the one who was their when I cried.

I'm sorry guys I would continue but I'm crying so much while typing this. So this is why I'm not updating a lot this month. I'm sorry I'm so sorry.
The video was made by a friend of my sisters