kanato x kana after the dream

Dedicated to FroxzBeat for helping me with this chapter

So so so so sorry for not updating I've been busy with school and all the things going on at home

3rd person

Kana was in her room holding her teddy tight to her chest as she talked about her past while crying. Kanato watched the girl that made his unbeating heart beat with sorrow filled eyes. Kana did not know kanast was that I for She was to busy crying but as She was crying She could not help but think of the vampire that stole her heart. She wanted nothing more than to know what happened to him as a child. Kanato walked up to the crying girl not taking his eyes off her. "Kana" kanato whispered. Kana's head snapped up at his voice, she quickly dipped her eyes of her tears hoping kanato did not see. "Can me and teddy lay with you kana?" kanato asked while looking at her. Kana was kind of surprised at this but smiled and moved over a bit so kanato had room. Kanato got into bed with Kana. Kanato grabed mamas teddy and set his and hers teddy on the dresser next to the bed and pulled kana to him so her head was hurried in his chest while his face was buried in her soft purple hair. Kana froze in her place not expecting kanato to do that. "Kanato whats wrong" kana asked sounding worried. "I want to know everything about you kana I want to know what your past was like." kanato whispered to her. He was worried that her past would be like her sisters or worse. Kana was shocked again, she was scared worried that kanto would hate her but she knew she had to tell him. Because she finnily relised that she was in love with kanato. As she realised that she loved him, tears came to her eyes again. Her hand gripped his shirt tight as years fell from her eyes. Kanato held her close to him while running his fingers through her hair not saying anything. "Why......why do you care so much about me. How....how can you care about *hic* a creepy sadistic freak of a girl like me" she said through her tears. Kanato was shocked by this he held her tighter to him. "Kana I care about you because you notice me, you care if I'm sad or mad. You stay with me when others leave me.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°
°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°