episode 4

They are now in school again

Kana pov

Me and teddy were walking down one of the stairs in the school. But I heard teddy tell me that we should eat some sweets before the next class. "Ok teddy, what should we have?". "Alright teddy we will have some brownies". I saw a table next to the wall with a phone in it. But I ignored the phone. I went over to the table and set my bag down and pulled out the brownies that I had made. (i love sweets). After I took my first vitevof my brownie I saw kanato starring at me. I smiled" oh kanato what are u doing here." I asked him. "Kana dont you understand why I'm here?" he asked me. I shook my head, no. "I'm thirsty, So is teddy" he told me. I smiled. "Oh ok I will go by u something" I told him and ran off with my teddy in my arms. I bought 2 hot chocolates with extra chocolate. I ran back to where kanato was. I held out 1 of the hot chocolates. "Here I got us some hot chocolates with extra chocolate. He looked at me and smiled he took the hot chocolate from my hand our fingers brushing against each other. "Thank u. I'm glad u got us some thing sweet and not bitter like coffie" kanato told me And at the end we said coffie together. I giggled and smiled at him. "Well I'm glad we both like the same drink kanato. Oh kanato would u like to share my brownies with me?' I asked him. He gave me a smile. "Me and teddy would love to have some brownies with you." he told me. I set my hot chocolate down and picked up 1 of my brownies and have it to kanato who also put his hot chocolate down. He took the brownie and took a bite out of it. A bright smile came to his face at the taste of my brownie. "This is really good kana we should make sweets together sometime." he told me with a closed eye smile. After we ate all the brownies I had packed I saw u hand some of the chocolate on my fingers I was about to lick then off When kanatos hand grabed my wrist. I looked at him a little confused. "U have some chocolate on your fingers let me help." he told me And brought my hand to his mouth and liked them. I shivered. After he cleaned my hand I pulled it back. " Kana do u hate me. Do u. Do you want to learn more about me." he asked me. I shook my head no." I don't hate u kanato. But instead of wanting to know more about u I want to spend time with u" I told him with a smile on my face. He smiled back at me. And then started to walk away I grabed my bag and was quickly next to him. He looked at he from the corner of his eye and have me a smile which I happly returned. (kanato me and tedd are so happy we came to the mansion because if we didn't I would have never met u. But I still want to find out why u make me so so happy and make my heart beat faster than before)

Lilly pov I was on the roof looking at the stars till I heard laitos voice. "I love you. For ever, and ever, and ever. Whether you desire it or not, I have never forgotten you, even for and instant. I remember your voice, your sent...your everything." laitos voise said. All I could see was red and i mean blood red. I had my hands clenched into very tight fist. (who ever that slut is that laito is talking to is going to die. Wait what why am I mad. Do not tell me I am jelouse). "Who goes there?" laito called out. I did not say anything, I stayed where I was sitting on the bench in the roof. I felt laitos hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him. "Little angle, it's bad to eavesdrop."he told me. " I was not eavesdroping laito. I was simply watching the stars and had no idea u where up here." I told him trying to hide my strange anger. "But you heard a little of this and that, didn't you? He questioned Me. "Yes but" I was interrupted. "Now, what shall we do?" he questioned. "Wait mister laito who were you talking to?" I asked him in my sexy voice. I saw him shiver ever so slightly. " hmm is angel-chan jelouse?"he asked me with a smirk. I look at him and blushed and turned my head away from him. "Well if you must know angel-chan I was with know one." he told my with a strange glint in his eyes. Next thing I know I felt laitos strong hand around my throat. I gasped and stared wide eyed at laitos actions. "La-laito please i-i can't breath" I told him as I held on to his hand that was around my throat. "I think you need to be punished."he said in a whisper in my ear. I shivered at his hot breath on my ear. I felt my back hit a wall and saw laito was in front of me. This
scean was all to familiar. (He used to do this to me when i was just a child). "Where would you like it, little angel? He asked me as he got close to my face. I was blushing...Bad. Laito pushed one of his legs between mine. "I'll guess where you're most sensitive. We dwellers of the night both particularly thirsty on nights such as this. We become terribly thirsty." he told me as I started to see black dots start to cover my vision. "That we are driven mad with the need to quench that thirst."He continued as he relised my neck and bent down and picked my neck. I shivered from pleasurea as he did so. He pulled back from my neck slightly and looked in to my eyes then back at my neck. "I don't know if it's the moon light, but I'm getting a little excited." He said. When he said that I felt my body start to heat up in a good way. Then I felt pain in my neck. And that was when I knew that he bit me. I wraped my arms weakly around his for support. After a few gulps of my blood he pulled away with wide eyes. I watched as he did so. "Could it be?" he asked him self. I put my hand around my neck where he had held it so tightly that I almost black out. I knew that their was going to be bruising. I looked up at laito slightly saddened that he would hurt me like this. I would have given him My blood if he wanted, but when he grabed my neck it made,me remember somethings. Laito eyes widen when he was my hands around my neck which was already starting to show a hand print. "Ohh angel-chan I'm so sorry I did not mean to hurt you. Please forgive me" he asked me but I could tell he was begging Me. As he said these words he removed my hands from my neck and was tracing my neck with his hands. I looked into his eyes and knew he was telling the truth because,his eyes where full of guilt. I gave him a smile and nodded and huged him to me. smile I felt him freeze for a moment but soon he hugged me back. "It is all right Laito I forgive you I know you don't want to hurt me. And laito if u wanted my blood you can just ask me I won't say no. Ok" I told him as I burried my face in his well built chest breathing in his cologne that smelled like vanilla and pine trees. I felt him nod into my hair and mummer somthing I could not under stand. For a while me and him sat on the roof in eachonthers arms watching the night sky till I started to fall asleep.