Chapter 3, All because I went to go to a coffee shop?

Hello lovelies, well I know have 3 reads and I'm really happy about that!! :) Comment and tell me what you think, vote and keep reading!! I hope you enjoy it!!

MusicLover!! :)

Chapter 3

I had arrived in England, I had pre-arranged an apartment, I got a taxi and headed to my new home, when I arrived, I payed the taxi guy, and walked to the door, I opened the door and headed up the stairs to my new apartment, when I arrived everything was perfect, exactly how I wanted, I walked inside and started putting my stuff away.

* Few years later.

I was walking to my usual coffee shop, today was my first day as a substitute teacher, I was so excited, I was staring down at the ground, when I ran into someone, coffee went all over me, now that wasn't my coffee, so I felt so bad for making whoever this person was spill coffee.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry" I said

"Why are you saying sorry?" A husky voice said, I looked up into these beautiful emerald green eyes, and a jissiled jaw, and such a beautiful smile, this guy was gorgeous.

"Oh, well I made you spill your coffee" I said

"You're the one with coffee on you" he stated

"Oh no it's fine" I said, I started to walk off when  the husky voice said

"What's your name?", I turned around.

"Katie Stewart and yours?" I asked

"Harry Styles" he said

"Nice to meet you Harry" I said putting my hand out, he took my hand in his and shock my hand.

"Nice to meet you to Katie" He said in his low husky, attractive voice

"Well I was going to get some coffee, would you like to come?" I asked, I glanced down at the ground and saw what type of coffee he was having, because I read the label of the coffee cup on the ground.

"Yeah" he said, I went over picked up the coffee cup, read it again to make sure i wasn't wrong and put it in the bin,  he didn't notice me reading it, which was a good thing because i was going to buy him a replacement coffee. We walked into the coffee shop.

"You go find us a set, while I order, oh and do you want anything?" I asked

"Okay and no thank you" he said, little did he know I'm very stubborn and was going to buy him that coffee. I walked up to the register and said

"2 Caramel Lattes both mediums and that blue berry muffin please" I said, the guy behind the counter got what I ordered and gave me the stuff, and said

"9 dollars 80" I  payed him the money and started walking over to where Harry was sitting.

"I know you said, you didn't want anything, but you did have a caramel latte before and well I felt bad for spilling it, so I brought you a replacement one" I said

He sighed and said "Well I'm not gonna drink it" he folded his arms across his chest stubbornly.

"It's rudder to not drink and or eat what has been brought then it is to not ask for anything, so you better drink that or I'm gonna think you're rude" I said

"Fine I'll drink it, just so I don't seem rude" He said grumpily, not that I really cared I got what I wanted. He watched as I cut my blue berry muffin in half and started nibbling on one half.

We were talking about random things for a while after I had finished my half of the muffin, I offered it to Harry.

"Have the rest of my muffin" I said, pushing the plate towards him.

"No thanks" He said

"It wasn't a question" I stated

"You know you're really stubborn" he said, as he reached for the plate and started eating the muffin.

"Yeah, I do know that" I chuckled a little. Harry had finished eating the half a muffin, when I looked down at my watch.

"I'm sorry I have to go, it was really nice to meet you" I said and got up from my chair, and started walking towards the door. He followed me out the door.

"Oh okay, it was really nice meeting you to, wait can I get your number?" he asked, I turned around.

"I would love to give you my number except, my phone died this morning so I have to buy one, and that's part of the reason I have to go right now" I said "So if I run into you again sometime I will give you my number" I said

"Okay, well I hope to run into you again" He said, I chuckled.

"I hope to run into you again to" I said, I turned around and walked back to my apartment that wasn't far from the coffee shop, I walked in got changed and went to the shop brought a new phone and got to work and wasn't late. Go Katie for the win, I thought to myself.

After being a sub all day, I walked out of the school getting my new phone up and running, when for the second time today I ran into someone, I almost dropped my phone but caught it just in time, I looked up into gorgeous emerald eyes that I had seen before, jissled jaw, dimpled smile and a mob of curly hair.

"Oh Hey, second time today I have run into you" said a husky voice, I chuckled to myself.

"Hey Harry" I said

"Hey Katie, so can I get your number now?' he asked, I laughed.

"Ok" I told him my number and he gave me his.

"I'll text you" he said

"And I'll reply" I chuckled and he laughed to, oh who knew I was funny.

"Well I have to go" He said

"Yeah me to, see ya" I said

"Bye" he said, I was hoping I would see a lot more of this boy, but most people don’t even like me so I didn't think he would actually text me, but why would he ask for my number if he didn't want to text? As you can see, I tend to over think.