Chapter 9, When will I tell him?

Chapter 9

Katie's POV

“THE ACCIDENT” I screamed, I sat up tears dreaming down my face sobbing, and breathing heavily. Harry sat straight up.

“Katie! Katie! What’s wrong?” he asked, I shook my head, tears streaming down my face,  he wrapped his arms around me, I flinched, he pulled away and started rubbing circles on my back with his hand.

“Katie, what’s wrong?” he asked

“Nothing” I sobbed “just a bad nightmare, it just…..” I sobbed “just seemed so real” I continued.

“I’m here now, I’m here” he said, still rubbing circles on my back, my breathing eventually came back to normal, the tears stopped pouring.

“I’m going to have a shower” I said

“Okay well I’ll go home and have a shower and change my clothes and be back” he said

“Harry you don’t have to, you can go home, and I’ll call you later” I said

“Ok, I’ll talk to you later” he said, he walked over and kissed my cheek.

“Bye Katie” He said

“Bye Harry” I said, he turned around and walked out the door. I walked into my bathroom and cried and cried, how was I ever going to explain this to Harry, he wouldn’t love after I told him the truth. When will I tell him?? It's just so hard.

Harry’s POV

There I was lying next to the girl of my dreams, suddenly I head her breaths get heavier, suddenly it sounded like she was crying, I decided I would wait a little while in case I was just hearing things, she suddenly shot up and screamed.

“THE ACCIDENT” I sat up, tears streaming down her cheeks, she was breathing heavily.

“Katie! Katie! What’s wrong?” I asked, she shook her head, what was wrong, what was the accident?

I wrapped my arms around her, she flinched, I pulled away and started rubbing circles on her back with my hand.

“Katie, what’s wrong?” I asked

“Nothing” she sobbed “just a bad nightmare, it just…..” she sobbed “just seemed so real” she continued.

“I’m here now, I’m here” I said, still rubbing circles on her back, her breathing eventually came back to normal, the tears stopped pouring.

“I’m going to have a shower” she said

“Okay well I’ll go home and have a shower and change my clothes and be back” I said

“Harry you don’t have to, you can go home, and I’ll call you later” she said

“Ok, I’ll talk to you later” she said, I walked over and kissed her cheek.

“Bye Katie” I said

“Bye Harry” she said, I turned around and walked out the door. I walked down the stairs, and out the door and to my car; I jumped in and started heading home. She said it was just a bad dream but I really doubted it. I just wish I knew what was going on.

I walked into my house and went upstairs and had a shower, what wasn’t she telling me? I dried off and changed into sweats and a baggy shirt.

Then my phone started ringing, I looked at the ID oh thank gosh, it was Katie,

“Hey” I said

“Hey Harry” she said,

“Are you okay?” I asked

“Yeah Harry, I’m okay, thanks for asking” she said

“Katie, you don’t have to thank me for asking, I’m your boyfriend” I said, she chuckled

“I know, but still” she said.

“HARRY” Lou’s voice called, he walked into the house. “HARRY” he called again, he walked into my room.

“Harry Simon, needs to talk to us all” Lou said

“Lou I’m kind of busy” I said

“Ooooooooh, you talking to a special someone, named Katie?” Lou asked

“Yes Lou, now shut up!” I said, I heard Katie chuckle.

“Hey Lou” she called,

“Lou Katie said hey” I said

“Hey Katie, sorry to do this to you but Harry needs to go can he call you back?” Lou asked

“Lou!!” I yelled

“What?” he asked, I just rolled my eyes

“Yeah that’s fine Lou, and Harry you don’t have to call me back” she said

“Oh ok love, see ya sweetheart” I said

“Bye” she said and hung up.

“Alright, let’s go”

A:N//I decided I would post another chapter tonight, in a good mode, in an even better mode now that I have 13 readers!! YAY!!! :D This one is interesting but a bit short so sorry about that!! I hope you enjoy it!! Please let me know what you think!!  I bit of a strange chapter I know, I didn't know how to end it sorry!! Have a great one!!

MusicLover!! :D