Its been a while... (UPDATE)

Oct 24, 2015. 

Hello? Its me. I was wondering how you guys, I know its been a long time since this book ended but I'm here to talk about what has happened to this account and the changes.

Firstly, I make stories from a different fandom...and thats KPOP. I actually am going to be make more once the Roommates (The fic Im currently doing right now.) has more chapters.

Now I'm not saying I  hate 5SOS, 1D or anything like that. I just prefer to make stories on this fandom, It seems to be unnoticed and rare to find a lot of BoyxBoy Kpop fanfics and I wanna be that type of writer and improve as I go making more stoires.

So if you're a fan of KPOP and love BoyXBoy OTP ships, then I'm your writer. I just started a Jikook fic (An OTP from the KPOP group BTS). No, I am not changing my user-name it will still be the same cause Im too lazy :P 

Reason why I decided to comeback on Wattpad as a writer is because I turned 16 yesterday and ever since I started in Wattpad in 2012, I need to get back to the hype so I'm excited. 

PS: Dont expect me to update instantly, it may take a long time like a long time. So I am sorry for it but its who I am...

To all who will miss my 5SOS writing, The fanfics I wrote before will still remain here so don't worry.

Hope you guys support me in the writing of KPOP fanfics. Im excited :) xx

Make sure to Follow, Comment and Like cause it really means a lot to me and get me inspired