1.0

Luke's POV

I can't believe I did that, but I don't care, even if he's with Ashton I would make my way to get Michael.

I hope he doesn't remember or talk about what I did to him last night.

I went out my bedroom and saw Michael got out of his room as well. And he had a hickey on his neck. Fuck

"You happy? You gave me a hickey you fucking prick. Ashton's gonna be so angry."

"Sorry Mikey"

Michael's POV

I went downstairs not even looking at Luke as I went down and saw the other lads Ashton and Calum.

"Hey babe" I said smiling. I hope he doesn't notice the mark.

"Hey. So were going to a club tonight wanna join us, tonight?"

"Yeah sure"

At the club.

It was already midnight and were at the club. All the lads were drinking except for Luke considering he's underage but I'm surprise he got in without an ID.

Ashton and Calum were dancing on the dance which I don't know why. I was watching Luke but not bothering to talk to him cause I'm mad and I'm fucking drunk.

"Michael, stop drinking" Luke said taking the glass away

"Shut up" I say in a drunken voice

"That's it I'm taking you home" He said before he took my hand and dragged me out of the club.

Luke's POV

Once we left the club, I decided to take Michael home, after we made it back to the band house I took him to his room and laid him on his bed.

"Luke..Why you took me home?" He asked his voice sounded like he's moaning.

"Well you were drunk so you have to be home" I said

"Damn you.....but I-I love you" He said and I was in surprise, he's with Ashton?

"What?"

"You heard me, I love you....Luke"

"Michael you have Ashton so that's stupid" I said in a rather serious tone.

"Uhh I love it when you say my name" He moaned.

"What?" I said stuttering

"Come here" He said before he grabbed me by my collar and started kissing me passionately. The kiss was fast and full of heat, he was kissing inside my mouth with his tongue, and I just went it. Do it now, remember it later.

"I want you Luke" He moaned.

"I want you too" I moaned before Michael attacked my neck with kisses and sucks leaving marks.

"Say my name Luke" He said, his hands went on my nipples and he still kissing my neck.

"Uhhh Michael" I moaned. "Mikey, I need you inside me"

Ashton's POV

We looked at the bar and Michael and Luke left, maybe they went home. Me and Calum were grinding on the dance floor and it was turning really getting sexy

"Ashton I want you" Calum whispered.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short sexy chapter.

Leave feedback on what happens cause I need ideas :D

Make sure to vote cause I wanna reach 1000 votes on this story.

Also fan/follow me cause it makes me happeh.

Guys, it would appeciative, if you guys check my other fic "Living With 5 Seconds of Summer" xxx It really means al lot

Thanks for reading xxx