1.7

Michael's POV

2 weeks later.

I can't stand being in this fake relationship with Elena, I mean all these endless interviews about us. The media service is really annoying when it comes to relationships, I just want to scream to the whole world that me and Luke are lovers. But management cares for us and don't want us to get hurt and lose fans.

But I don't care. If we lose fans me and Luke would finally get peace and quiet.

As I got down the stairs to the living room, I saw Calum and Asthon on the couch making out while the TV was on to the news. I saw the news about the gossip on Elena and I and I was just fed up.

"Bullshit" I whispered, which made Ashton and Calum stopped and looked at me from behind.

"Oh hey...Michael how long have you been here?" Ashton asked.

"Long enough for you guys to be french kissing with a lot tongue" I said making both of them blush.

"What happened, you seems angry" Calum asked in concern.

"Its the fake relationship, I want me and Luke to come out to the public. I don't give a shit if we get any hate, At least we'll be free" I said sighing.

"Look do what you guys want, maybe after you guys come out, Calum and I would probably be out as well" Ashton said while looking at Calum smiling, he also smiled back as well.

"I'll ask Luke" I said as I went upstairs, to our room and Luke was still asleep, so cute.

I hugged Luke, while he was underneath the sheets. I felt him move and shake but he was trapped in my hug.

"Lukey" I whispered on his ear.

"Mikey"

"Are you awake?" I asked while caressing his hair with my fingers.

"I am now" He said with his sexy, morning voice.

"Lukey...I wanna come out...I can't take it no longer" I said begging.

"Mikey if you want...We could do a coming out video to the fans" He said as he gave a kiss to me on the cheek

--------------------------------

GUYS 5SOS SAID "HI DUBAI" on there FB PAGE and I WAS SOOOO SHOCK THEY MIGHT COME HEREEEEEEEE

Sorry guys for the short chapter. Only a few chapters and this story will be over :( Don't worry xx

Once this story is over, I'll update my "Fallen for him / LASHTON" Mostly. Please support it cause I really work hard on writing it :D XXX

Please vote cause its appreciated and follow because it makes me happeh. xxxxx

Thanks guys for reading and the 1,000 Votes :D and do you guys love the new cover, its Purple!! xxx

Thanks  for reading...Bye guys xxxxxx