1.2

Michael's POV

Why? Why did I'm I falling in love for Luke, and not Ashton? I just don't understand. And I also realize that me and Ashton are not talking in a while it's like we broken up or something.

I haven't spoken to Luke after I had sex with him a couple days ago.

I went downstairs and saw Ashton and Calum sitting together and talking like they're the couple.

Since when did they become so close?

I sat down on the other sofa alone, and upset, looking at Ashton it's like we're not even together, it's like I'm invisible but my thoughts were cut off when I saw Luke sat next to me giving me a warm smile.

"It's been a while" Luke said.

"Yeah,it has" I said ignoring his look and focusing my attention on the television.

"Look Mikey, I'm so sorry. I was stupid that happened" He said, I look over to Calum and Ashton to see if they heard that, thankfully they didn't.

"Okay, Lukey. I accept your apology" I said smiling at him, which made his cheeks turn into a shade of red.

"Yay, so now...uhh...Can we cuddle?" Luke asked shyly but in a cute way.

"Aww come here"

----------------------------

I'm back :D Sorry for the mega shortness and the late update. I've been caught up on a lot of things.

I got this chartered idea from the Muke gif of them cuddling it was really cute.

So yes thank you for reading.

Please vote cause were half on my goal of 1000 votes. Xxx

Also please follow cause it makes me happy

thanks for reading guys xxx

love you guys bye