Chapter Fifteen

"I know who your mother is" I said softly looking down at the floor.

Everything was quiet after I said this, and no one moved. You could have herd a pen drop from across the room. I almost felt scared after I said it, I felt like for some reason he wasnt going to believe me.

And I was right.

"Dont lie to me! No one knows who my mother is! Only he knows!" Luke yelled.

"Fine, dont believe. But answer this, why would I lie to you?" I said calmly but with anger in my voice. How dare he I thought, after all the bull shit, he is still going to believe his father and not his mate. I knew it, he is just like his father, a bastard. I knew it was all a lie, he only cares about me because I have power.

I mindlinked Maire 'I want to leave and ill need your help im still a little weak and shaken from the blow I took from his father.'

She didnt respond, she just walked over to me and stood beside me. She wrapped her arm around my waist, and put my arm around her neck. When Luke saw this he started to walk over to me with his arms out to help. But he stopped when I looked at him showing the hurt and anger in my eyes as I yelled "stay the hell away from me! In the end you still believe everything your father says! Which makes you no different than him! You are still a bastard!" I took a deep breath, and looked away shaking my head in disappointment.

"Nicole..." he started but I cut him off saying "shut up! I dont want to hear it, Maire please just help me upstairs I want to get out of these clothes that have his sent and where mine. Everyone else, keep that fucking bastard of a mutt away from me."

"Yes alpha!" All four of them said at the same time. Then stood between us like a wall, keeping Luke away from me.

As we were walking up the stairs you could hear Luke yelling from the kitchen 'move' and 'get out of my way' and 'please let me explain.' I shook my head again, I have herd enough of his explanations.

Then I hurd Josh say with anger in his voice "just so you know, she doesn't lie to the people she loves. She may hold thinks back and not say a few things, but she has never once lied."

Then John added with the same amount of anger "you royally fucked up when you called her a lier and basically threw it in her face that you didnt believe her and believed your father over her."

"So you know. She does know who your mother is and here she was going to help you find your mother. With out even asking anything of you in return." Sam said with disgust in his voice.

"Your a dumbass." Alice added. She was always blunt and to the point.

"Get out of my way! I need to talk to my mate!" Luke yelled.

Which I think royally pissed off Alice because she started yelling "NOW SHES YOUR FUCKING MATE!? AFTER YOU CONTINUED TO FUCK SOME PACK SLUT INFRONT OF HER WHEN YOU FIRST MET!? JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD GRAB AHOLD OF LOKI BEFORE HE TOOK OFF AND SAVED HER DOESN'T GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO HER ASSHOLE! ESPECIALLY NOT AFTER BELIEVING YOUR FATHER OVER HER!"

I mindlinked Alice saying 'calm down he is not worth it, just come to me and help keep that jerk from getting in the room.'

"Ha, ha, shes right! Your not worth my time" she said then left the kitchen and headed to my room.

I sat on the bed with Maires help and said "so what happened after I left?"

"Oh shit girl let me tell you, all hell broke loose." She started, I couldn't help but laugh a little at what she said. Or better yet how she said it.