« Chapter 4- Control and Protect »

«Chapter 4-Control and Protect»

Hazel's P.o.v

My moment with Titus didn't last long since we have to do our roles in this mission.

We maneuvered down the wall and in the process, I slashed the napes of 3 incoming titans without a sweat.

"That was 3. Easy," I muttered as I heard something huge landing. I turned my head towards the sound and saw an emerald-eyed titan. Been years since I last saw that form. But it suddenly attacked Ackerman. I widened my eyes and managed to return into my normal calm expression.

"But, yet, still can't control," I said and maneuvered towards the troublesome. Ackerman tried to consult him but only ended up knocking him up. I squat down and closed my eyes as my squad argued.

I saw a link of the troublesome unconscious in his titan body. I stood up and clicked my tongue.

"He's unconscious inside that thing. That is probably the reason why he can't control that thing. He's such a troublesome kid," I said and they looked at me with disbelief.

"How...How'd you know?" Rico asked as I kept quiet.

"Better get him back on again. Or this is another fucking failure," I said as we spotted titans coming in. Then they left to kill them but, I stayed. Need to make sure he won't get berserk. I kept alert for any up coming titans for a few minutes.

"Eren!"

I turned around and saw Arlert he landed at Yeager's nape. Mikasa warned him to get off but, I glared at her.

"No! Arlert! Try waking him up! He's knocked out inside that thing," I said glaring. Now, I sound like that shorty captain of mine. Arlert seemed to understand and planted his hooks at the back of Yeager's nape. Then he stabbed his blade into it. The body started moving but with the help of his hook he kept himself at his nape. He confronted him and after a few minutes it worked.

Yeager lifted the boulder and walked towards the breach in the wall. Titans were attracted but soldiers protected Yeager. I killed the two upcoming titans as the others took care of the rest.

Then, Yeager dropped the boulder and they were dumbfounded as I stared at the first ever victory of humanity.

Everyone cheered. Rico fired a gunfire signaling the operation is a success.

"First ever victory of humanity against the titans. Hmph, not bad," I muttered maneuvering down towards the Shiganshina trio. "Nice-"

I was cut off by the sound of something huge upcoming. A titan is on the move. It's going towards us. I clicked my tongue and run towards it.

'Tch, where are you? Raven!' I asked annoyed and suddenly there was a green flashed behind the titan killing it. I narrowed my eyes at the person at the titan's back.

"Why are you too slow today, huh Braugstein?" Levi asked as I clicked my tongue.

"I'm not slow. You just got there first because Raven's not here. Tch, I'm going back to headquarters," I said maneuvering towards HQ. He just killed it first because my partner's not here. He's being the almighty captain again. How annoying!

---

I enjoy reading comments so please leave some for me to read and please vote if the chapter sparked your interest.

~RSE out