Chapter 10

DINA'S P.O.V

This island was seriously beautiful. There wasn't many people here. We only met few locals and their unique fishing activity. The beach line was very organized and clean. I took the longest breath. I wish I could stay in here instead in Jakarta. We met no cars too. Pollution free.

"Dina, di sana ada restoran yang sudah kami siapkan untuk kalian. Silahkan, sudah waktunya makan siang."

I turned around. The person who came with us to the island tapped my shoulder and spoke in Indonesian language. He said there's this restaurant by the beach that they've prepared for us and it's a perfect time to approach it for lunch. Yeah pardon him. This nice man was a local.

"Baik pak, terima kasih banyak." I nodded and said thank you. "Guys, I think we're heading there!"

"To where?" Steve asked.

"Some restaurant. Lunch compliment."

"Whoa. I heard food." Toby ran towards me happily. "By lunch you mean food, right?"

"Local food. You mind?"

"Not at all!" He literally just shouted in my ears. "Ryan! Ryan it's food!"

One rule you should know in case ever dealed with this 17-year-old tall creature. That to keep yourself in safe distance because hungry Toby was like a Hulk. Besides, he made loud moans too.

"Okay let's walk faster. Toby's in danger." James dragged the kid in one hand.

I gasped. "Oh my gosh."

"James is muscly." Thomas smirked.

"Hahaha..." I almost fell to the white sand laughing.

Indonesia was always about hospitality. Spent time in London for so long, I forgot that my country was actually so good at pleasing people. They served us with as many fresh seafood dishes as possible but also some chicken and cheese because these Americans were dying to have their favorite foods too. Long story short, we all had our own plates. Happy tummy.

"So guys," Riley raised his hand with mouth full of salad. "Are you guys dating now?"

I widened my eyes to my plate. Who the heck was he talking about.

"Hmm? Might as well." Connor replied.

"Wait what? Did you ask us?" I choked.

"No, I asked Thomas and Tobs. Yeah of course you." Riley smirked devilishly. "Is it for real?"

"Wow." Steve mumbled to himself but I could hear it.

"Gosh, please not now..." I whispered.

"Don't mind Dina. No I haven't asked her yet, but I will." Connor wrapped my miserable life up like it's not enough what he's done today.

"So it's not a surprise anymore?" Steve asked again. He got my feet kicking his right now.

"We've said we love each other anyway." Connor spooned himself a good amount of chicken steak.

"Oh God." I shook my head.

The rest of lunch time was even more embarrassing than anything has happened so far. Connor though. I really wish I could stop him from telling everyone our little secret. Guess what. He made us having no more secret to keep.

Done with the torturing lunch, we were enjoying summery weather here around the island. This place wasn't so big. Riley and Toby decided to borrow locals' bicycles to go around. James took a nap in a chill spot by the beach. Thomas and Ryan were surfing. Steve, I had no idea where he was but hey he's half local now so he's good at taking care of himself. Meanwhile Connor and I were stuck in another awkward moment.

"Do you always let your brothers know about everything?"

"Of course. There are only three of us. They will know stuff anyway, even without me telling."

"It's so humiliating." I sighed.

"Oh. Haha. Hey it's alright. They might tease us or something but they like you. That's how we welcome people to our family. If they like you, my parents would easily do so."

I froze in most awkward pose. "Family?"

"You don't think I'd hide this from my parents right? You maybe can't come with me yet but they should know the girl their son has fallen in love with."

"That's probably the most random thing I've ever heard today..." I threw my sight to the bright sky. "I wish you could stay."

"I'll find a way to find you." Connor kissed my forehead.

"But promise me one thing, would you?" I ran my fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

"Anything."

"Good. I want you to find somebody else along the way, in case it's too impossible to find me again."

I shut my eyes. Didn't think it could be so hard. Like my chest was pushed against a solid wall. I started to cry uncontrollably. I hated the feeling of love. I hated knowing myself feel too comfortable with him around because we're about to hit the alarm where I would wake up in my bed with tears streaming down my face.

Connor didn't respond. He wrapped my whole body tighter in his deep hug. We laid down on a lap under the palm tree, with me sobbing hard next to him.

I beg you to stop the clock, please.