memories Part 1

A/N - OK guy's this is my first story on wattpad, so i'm new to this, but i'm not new to reading and i know when i read the authors notes always annoy me (no offence to anyone out there)so this is going to be 1 of very few authors note i will ever write

-enjoy

-ROBIN POV-

one of the oldest memories that i have is also one of the scariest, I remember there was a fight, and there was blood. allot of blood, i remember allot of people lying on the ground. i remember wondering why they would go to sleep at a time like this, i guess i didn't understand what death was back then, i know more than i want to know now, but the oldest memory i have is my mother lying dead the the arms of my sobbing father. i remember letting out a loud whimper when he hit me hard on the cheek for trying to comforting him. it was the first time he ever hit me but it wouldn't be the last.

All that happened 13 years ago, I was only three years old at the time, I'm 16 now, and am starting my 2nd last year of high school, I cannot wait to get to get out out of this hell hole, ever since mom died my father turned to alcohol to get rid of the pain of loosing her, i had felt sorry for him at first, but then he started beating me, things have gotten so bad i have had to stay out of school for 1 week so that i would have time to recover, That's when i started to hate him, I mean sure he missed my mom, but so did I, I was learned to to cope with her death and i was just a child! he was a grown man for crying out loud! why did he hate me so much?