Untitled Part 18

-Robins POV- 

Recap;

''Whats you name'' i asked him

''Phoenix,'' he answered, Phoenix. i thought i love it.

''whats yours'' he asked me

''My name is Robin''  

Present;

We were breathing heavily. staring into each other's eye's. I smiled

''that was my first kiss'' i admitted to him.I looked down shyly, It was Embarrassing being a virgin. But i always wanted to save myself for that special someone. I was pulled back to the present when ''Phoenix'' Gently put his hand on my face and brought my eye's back up to his. he stared deeply into my eye's, smiled softly. and spoke.

''that was my first to''

''Really?'' i asked, i was so happy that i broke into a full on grin

He smiled back, and cuddled his face in my neck, inhaling my sent. i rapped my arms around his waist and closed my eye's i was so content. 

All of a sudden the shrill and annoying sound of a cell phone ringing cut through the silence. I groaned as he looked at his screen and swiped ignore, and put the phone back into his pocket.

''I have to go'' he said

''what? why?'' i asked desperately

''something came up'' he rushed ''i'm sorry, I"ll see you tomorrow, OK?'' 

He walked to the door, but stopped turned buck to me and gave me a short, but passionate kiss.

''buy'' he whispered

''buy'' i said back

he then left.

Zara and Kira were angry at me for letting him go.

''hey! it sounded urgent'' i scolded them ''and you have to think about him to, not just your self's, do you think wanted him to leave?''

''Sorry Robin'' they both said ''we're just very possessive''

''its OK guy. We'll see him again tomorrow''

they calmed down when i said that

"well guy;s, lets get home and tell dad''

I also wanted to ask his something.