Untitled Part 20

-Robins POV-

I groaned as sun light got into my face, I turned my face away from the annoying burning light, and slowly cracked open my eye's and looked around.

I was In my bed room. I looked over at my alarm clock it red 5:55 so i decided to get up. i went to the shower and scrubbed my body clean. I them got dressed and decided to do some house cleaning till school. So i went to the broom closet and got some cleaning supplies and got started.

By the time i was done it was already 7:00, i made breakfast for dad and myself, When i was done i ate my food and headed upstairs to get my backpack. When i reached my room i grabbed the bag and my phone from my bedside table.

I turned it on and checked if i had any notification. my eye's glanced up at the date.

I gasped and dropped the phone. i had been out for three day's!!!!!

''guy's!!!'' i yelled at my cat and wolf ''what the F*** did you do?''

Kira Whimpered ''we're sorry Robin''

''yeah Robin'' agreed Zara ''we just got so mad when we thought of mate with a-another girl'' she growled out the last words

''we ran around the woods until we passed out from exhaustion'' Kira said

''guys please stop doing this to me!!!!'' I yelled at them ''This is the second time, didn't you think of dad he's lost so much. what do you think he would have done if we had died!!!''  

''we are do sorry robin'' they said again ''w-we we wont do it again...well.. we'll try no to do it again.''

''you better'' i groan in frustration.

My life is crapped up!

I go back downstairs and greet dad with a hug.

''Oh pumpkin! im so happy your OK!'' i said in relief

''me to dad'' i replied

''what happened'' he asked

''Oh right'' i thought i haven't told him about  Phoenix.

''Ummmmm I-I met my mate'' i told him quietly

dad gasped

''oh honey that's so grate!!'' i said

''Who is he?''

''why didn't he come see you wile you were out,?'' 

''Wait! did he reject you!?''

''I'll kill him!'' 

I growled at those last words.

"look dad, i don't know whats going on'' I admitted

''I claimed him, and we had a moment, but then he looked so scared and took off, i left school after that''

I started sobbing

''dad! what if he hated me!!!'

''Zara and Kira are so powerful and Possessive.I-I think a rejection would kill us''I told him through the sobs

Dad hugged me, 

"Its Ok sweet heart if he rejects you i will personally see that he regrets it for the rest of him life''

''thanks dad,'' I smiled at him and wiped my eye's.

I them drove to school. 

i parked my Bike entered the school.

As soon as i dad i was greeted by the asshole ''Tod''. 

''hey hot stuff'' He said

I glared at him

''What do you want?'' I asked

''Why so rude, he asked

''Oh i dont know.. hmmmm maybe because you tried to kill my mate'' I hissed at him

He just smirked ''That piece of shit doesn't deserve a hotty life you, I mean i got the Strength, the power, the looks, Every wants to be me, or date me. fate gave me every thing. but somehow My Piece of shit brother got the hot mate''

I was shocked 

''you guy's are brother's, How can you treat your family like trash?'' i said

''And you don't even know who your mate is, what if she's 10000x better then me?'' I asked

'' I don't'' he said simply

''I honestly don't care mates are for the weak, some people say they make you stonger, but i think they make you weak. ''

"you know'' I said ''your full of crap'' and walked down the hall way. as i waled i swore i heard a growl.

The rest of the day past uneventful.

I was so disappointing that my mate wasn't hear today, i almost cried again.

''where are you?!'' i thought