Untitled Part 16

-Phoenix's POV- 

The bell rang and i took that as my cue to get the hell out of that classroom as fast as i could. If i was going to be rejected i could at least delay it.

But fate was once again not on my side. I looked back the see the red haired beauty perusing me. i quickened my pace, i was walking so fast that i didn't see where i was gong and bumped into someone, i looked up to see who it was. i eye's widened when i saw that it was Tod. fuck! i am so dead. he growled loudly at me, and held me against the wall by my throat. 

''you little piece of shit!'' he yelled.''how dare you''

''I...I..'' i wanted to say sorry but i couldn't breath. i closed my eye's and waited for the punch as he raised his fist, all of a sudden i heard a loud, powerful and protective growl. 

I opened my eye's to see my red haired beauty standing there with the whites of her eye's had turned black, the other part was a silver blue and   she had her raiser sharp wolf fangs extended.

wait...back up why was she protecting me? i'm a runt, a out cast.

Tod was also shocked he let go of me and i slid to the floor gasping for air.

''who the hell are you pup?'' asked Tod. ''and why are you stopping me from punishing a lousy excuse of a Alpha?''

Red hair growled at being called a pup, but ignored him and walked other to me and knelt down beside me. i saw that her teeth has returned to there human size and her eye's had turned back to there beautiful green.

'' are you all right?'' she asked me

''y..y-yes'' i managed to gasp

she grabbed my shoulder and helped me up, my entire body felt tingling waves of pleasure flow through me like electric currents. it felt amazing.

I guess she noticed to because she smiled at me. my heart stopped, she was so beautiful, i wanted nothing more then to crash my lips onto her's.

But my thoughts were interrupted my  A****** of a brother.

''who the hell do you think you are'' he asked, he sounded very annoyed. but not as annoyed as my mate .

she grabbed my hand as a sign of of possession.

''i could ask you the same question'' she smirked

''I, am the Alpha of the Black night pack!'' he snapped

''yeah, yeah you think your the king of the world'' i fired back. the crowed that had gathered around us gasped at her bold words, Some however growled. My wolf didn't like that and growled back at them, they looked shocked. i guess because i never showed any sign of anger. i was a calm and peaceful person, but this was my mate! they could all go to hell, they will not disrespect her.

Tod was shocked to.  ''Gee Phoenix you'd think she were your...........''

His eye's widened as he out  the pieces together, he smirked and started to laugh

''OMG Phoenix!! hahahaha Oh man this is going to be good.'' he pretended to wipe a tear from his eye.

''shit! this is going to be good'' he looked at my mate ''well? what are you waiting for'' he asked

my Beautiful mate got a confused looked on her face

'' what for you mean 'what are you waiting for''' she asked ''the only thing im waiting for is for you to shut us'' more gasps.

''Go ahead and reject him of course!'' he growled

I closed my eye's waiting for the famous rejecting words, but when she didn't say any thing i opened my eye's and saw that she has a shocked expression on her face.

''what kind of sick Bitch would i have to be to reject the one person who was made for me?'' she asked Him.

now it was my turn to be shocked, she wasn't going to reject me!!!!!! she was accepting me!!! i couldn't resist the urge any more, i took hold of her hand a pulled her down the hall way. the small, shocked crowd parted for us,  she fallowed me willingly. i moved faster. finally we came to a empty class room, pulled her in, closed and locked the door, i turned to face her, she a questioning look in her eye's. i answered by crashing my lips with her's, dominating a passionate and rough make out session.

 A/N  i hope you liked that chapter its longer than the one's i usually write, if you have any questions, Idea's or opinion's comment them and i will get back to you 

                                                                     have a good one          -Kayla :)