Untitled Part 19

Robins POV-

I didn't have the will power to finish the school day, so i just cut classes and rode home on my Bike, When i got home dad wasn't there, so I went to the training room. i needed to take my frustration out on something!! so i went for a punching, i started hitting the thing, as i thought about what had happened today with having to go to school to my mate taking of without a explanation. a thought came to me, what if he saw seeing someone?

I saw red. Kira Howled in anger, While Zara Roared in fury. they took over my body and shifted. they jumped my out the window and started running through the woods,

I don't remember anything else cause everything went black.

-

-

-

-

I groaned as i peeled my eye's open, but quickly shut them because of the light.

I slowly opened them again, once they were used to the light i looked around, where was I? what happened? Why did my head heart so much?

"KIRA ZARA !!!!!!!!!'' I mentally yelled

''what did you do?''

they whimpered.

''we're so sorry Robin! its just we were so angry'' Said Kira

''yeah sorry. if Mate is seeing someone else then he is not the one for us and we don't want him!'' Zara said.

"thanks guy's your the best'' i told them

I then got out of bed and went to change into a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top i went down stars.

when i got there dad was asleep on the couch, I covered him in a soft blanket, and planted a kiss on his forehead.

I was hungry so i went to the kitchen. I cooked up some whole grain pancakes and omelets for dad and myself.

I sat down at the island and eat in silence. when i was done i cleaned up my dished and set some food aside for dad.

I didnt know what day it was so i checked my phone. 

''SHIT'' I yelled

''what is it?'' my animals asked

''I was out for almost a week?''

The first day of school was a Monday. Now its Friday.

''Why does this keep happening to me?'' i groaned

Since it was only 7:03 i went to my room and switched my jeans for a pair of clack yoga pants,put on a pair a nike shoes, and put my hair up in a high pony tale.

and started jogging to school.

Once i got there ''everyone'' was staring at me and whispering behind me.

''Thats her''

''i heard she ran away''

''she challenged the Alpha''

''I thought she was dead!''

''whoa! she's hot!''

''She looks dangerous''

The list goes on and on and on and.........................

When I got to my homeroom every one was already. for the first time i noticed that this was also That a****** ''Tod''s'' homeroom too. the teacher looked at from her papers when i took a seat. she smiled at me.

''Ms. Scarlet!!!'' she exclaimed

''so nice to have you back. your dad called me about your flu. so glad your feeling better''

I smiled back. so like dad to do that''

''glad to be back''

the rest of the day went by in a blur. All i could think about was where was my mate?

A/N- You will love the twist i have planned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;p