Untitled Part 17

-Robins POV-

He had tried to get away from me. I had chased after him, when he bumped into someone. when the guy Grabbed my mate by the throat Kira lost it, She took control and i only was red. Kira growled at the asshole, who dropped my Mate and looked at me angrily i didn't lessen to anything he said, i simply walked over to My Mate who was gasping for air, I asked him if he was OK, to witch of course he answered ''Yes''.

I helped him up and smiled at him when i felt the mate bond flow through my body. We were rudely interrupted when the bitch who hurt my Mate started laughing like a maniac.

He asked me why I wasn't rejecting My Mate, i stared at him shocked to the bone

'' what kind of little bitch woulds I have to be to reject the one person who was made for me?!!'' i asked.

I felt my Mate take hold of my hand and lead me down a hall way and when we came to a certain classroom he opened the door and led me inside.

And that is where i am right now, Oh and did i mention that my mat is an incredibly good kisser.(not that i know what a good kisser really is, this is my first one ever) yes! that's right! MY mate and I were kissing.

After another minuet with those heavenly lips on mine, we parted gasping for air.

I looked up to his eye's to see the most beautiful smile i have ever seen, i couldn't help but smile back.

''Whats you name'' i asked him

''Phoenix,'' he answered, Phoenix. i thought i love it.

''whats yours'' he asked me

''My name is Robin''