Untitled Part 25

Robin's POV-

I still couldn't believe my mate was sitting in front of me. after all these weeks of torture I finally felt whole, I felt like puzzle finally completed. I close my eyes and sighed savoring the Blissful feeling. But then a thought creeped into my head. why have we been separated? I looked up into my mates face that's the question that I've been wondering since he left me in that classroom all those weeks ago.

" where were you And what happened to you?" I asked 

he lowered his head, refusing to make eye contact with me.

" please, tell me" I begged

he didn't say anything. He just stared at his hands with a blank expression. I sighed, I wonder what he was thinking. what could be so terrible that had kept us apart? I really didn't want to pressure him he just woke up from a near death experience. I shuddered remember the awful experience of his heart rate slowing down, blood pouring from, and the horror in his open eyes.

I guess I didn't notice thesaurus appear gliding down my left cheek, but my mate did, because as soon as it slipped out of my eye he gently took my hand and squeezed it. He gave me a sad smile. another question appeared in my head. Does he know my name? I know I asked him he was his was, but he was in such a hurry to leave that you never asked me what mine was.

the same thing must have occurred to him, because he looked at me and asked.

" w- What's your name?" I smiled at him.

" my name is Robin" I replied with a smile.

" Robin" he said testing it, I shuddered. my name has never sounded so perfect.

" mate" sighed Keira and Zara. I almost rolled my eyes. They were starstruck well love struck for Phoenix.

"Where are we" he asked.

"we are at my house." I replied

" for some reason that is still unknown to me I found you in the middle of the woods nearly dead, sorry drag carried you over here and did some medical procedures that my father taught me"

it was half true, I hated not telling him that I had healing powers. but I didn't know if you was going to reject me, love me, or just ignore the fact that we are mates like you did before. I know I couldn't stand it the first time, so what's to say make it through the second time. Kira and Zara when bored at the thought.

Suddenly I remembered something.