Untitled Part 23

-Robins POV-

     I crashed through the front door, caring Phoenix on by back. 

I ran to the room my dad had filled with hospital equipment. gosh I wish he were hear right now.

I law Phoenix down on the white bed and ran to get a first aid kit.

''Zara Kira!!! I could really use some help right now'' I cried to them

Kira whimpered, While Zara took deep breaths. you know I'm starting to think that when it comes down to it, Kira is unable to focus  when our mate is around.

''I heard that'' she growled at me

''Cant help but notice your not denying it'' I shot back

''Guy's will you shut-up'' Cried Zara ''Our mate is dying!!!''

''Your right. sorry Kira'' I said ''I know the mate thing effects wolfs more then felines, But if you want Phoenix live you will have to help me keep his alive. you fallow?''

Kira took a deep breath. 

''your right Robin, I have to help'' She said 

''Well, then what do I do?'' I asked.

I was starting to panic. I closed my eye's and thought. 

Suddenly a thought popped into my head

''of course'' i thought ''why didn't i think of this before??!!!!''

dad said that we had a healing power. I remember because he had food poising that day, he told he didn't know what he ate, but  think I know was it was. 

I smiles. Pasta was going to be the death of him. I keep telling him not to put it in the fridge and eat it after 3 weeks. 

''Hello!!!!!'' said Zara ''attention back to the dying mate on the bed''

''Oh right, sorry''

I left the room and came back with a cloth, towel and a large bowl of warm water. 

I cleaned his wounds, bandaged and stitched the deep ones and wiped the dirt of him.

when I was done I sat down on the chair next the the whit bed and stare at him. his skin was a unnatural white, and he was skinny. to skinny. 

''did they starve him?" I thought

Other then obvious lack of nutrients he was quite the looker.

He had full plump lips and a nicely shaped face. his hand were calloused and artistic.

''does he like art'' I thought.

hey! no judging I saved his live so no calling me a creep for staring at my mate!!!

After a while I got up and went to take a shower.

hard to believe that just hours before I had wanted to kill myself!!!

Now? well that's soooooo out of the question. I found my mate and I am never letting him go.

I know that the male is usually the Rock, the possessive one, But until my mate is strong enough, I will have to be strong enough for the both of us.