where did the time go? 7

-Robin POV-

I stood there shocked as my cat and wolf told me that i had been laying in the clearing for 6 and a half months!!!!! It was spring!!!!

i had been out all winter.

what did my dad do?

Did he miss me?

Was he the one that made these missing signs?

These were the question the were swimming inside my head, i wanted to scream in frustration! but i was afraid someone might hear me so i did the next best thing.

i fainted.

.

.

.

.

.

I groand.

my head hurt, i sighed and rubbed my temple

"are you alright?" asked zara

"no!" i snapped "im not alright"

i sighed "i sorry zara, i'm just so confuses and scared"

'its alright Robin" soothed kira "you're not alone any more, you have us"

Well, thought i should head home maybe dad will be glad to see us (note the sarcasm)

I started running again and stopped when i was a few feet away from our yard, and hid behind a tree.

"so um... guy's how do i... you know be human again?"

"oh right" they said "so all you need to do is think of your self as human, and imagine your bones shifting and rearranging them self s."

Okey, i closed my eye's and did as they said. i felt my bones moving and cracking, but not in a painful way, more like the feeling when you crack your knuckles. i smiled in satisfaction when i looked down and saw my human body, but my smile turned to shock when i didn't see any scars, i quickly examaned myself and saw that i had perfect and flawlessly tanned skin, i had more curves, and i'm pritty sure that tattoo of a sun and a moon melting into each other on the my shoulder wasn't there before.

WOW!!! I THOUGHT

AN- sorry about the cliff hangers

'