the pain Part 4

-Robins POV-

I whimpered as i crawled my way down the hallway to my small bedroom, This was one of the worst beatings i have ever gotten, i was sure that at least 3 of my ribs were broken, i had a broken wrist, a swollen and bloody lip,and I had cuts and buses every where on my body, I think even my hair hurt, But i didn't shed a tear. I never did, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

I crawled my way to my bathroom, and bandaged my wound's and took 5 painkillers, i sighed as the painkillers took effect, i became drowsy and fell asleep.

.

.

.

I awoke with a yelp of pain. what was happening to me? it couldn't be my father he never been me up when i was to weak to fight back, He told me once "whats the point of playing with a dead rabbit?" he had laughed at the horror on my face, But if it wasn't my father who was it? I held back a scream as another wave of pain hit me. I couldn't wake him up, he would kill me. so i composed myself and ran down the hall, opened the front door and ran into the woods as fast as i could, when i when there was enough distance between the house and i, i collapsed on the grown near a small stream, and let out a piercing scream, Why did it heart? where was the pain coming from? I was weak. i could fight it, so i collapsed on the floor sobbing, and let the pain take over.

It felt like i was on fire. like someone was ripping out my heart. I felt my bones crack and my skin tear apart as every thing went black.

A/N sorry about the cliff hanger/ promise i'll update soon.