school Part 2

-Robin POV-

I jumped up and turned of my alarm clock as the stupid noise started, I didn't want to wake up my Father, That would get me a good beating.

like the rest of you I'm not so crazy about school, But for some reason i have a good feeling about this school year, during the summer i had gotten a job,and saved up $800, with the money i got a new iPhone,( my old one was really out of date) A whole new wardrobe, and I bought and fixed up a motorcycle, and even had some money left over for a red paint job, so yeah i was kind of pleased with myself. And as a bonus I haven't had a bad beating in a week and a half, minus a slap to the cheek, or a punch to the stomach here and there, So i didn't have any big Bruce's any where.:)

Oh and by the way, my name is Robin Scarlet. I am 5'8 in height, so that's pretty tall, I'm 16 years old, Even though I hate my dad I have to thank him for teaching me how to box, and do Kung-Fu, (though i think he did it so that no one ells got to mess around with his punching bag) thanks dad! note the sarcasm, I have bright red hair, and eye that you would only know were green if you were looking closely, witch of course no one ever did. i don't have any friends, i'm a loner, I don't talk to any one unless i really have to, I'm a perfect A+ student, but of course no one except the teachers and I new that.

Any way's i got up and went to my bathroom, and took a nice warm shower, steaming up the bathroom, i wrapped myself in a towel and when to my closet and pulled out a red tank top, My gray hoodie, with black leather jacket, Black skinny jeans, with my red and black High tops. yeah my favorite colors are red and black, sue me. I just always felt a wired connection to these colors.

After i got dressed i sneaked downstairs, so as not to wake my Father, i made him breakfast and left for school on my Bike.