''Hi dad'' 8

-Robin Pov-

I slowly made my way up to the 3 story house in front of me, i may live in to but it was far from my home, i walked over to my bedroom window, it was good thing it was getting dark. i hated the idea of someone seeing me naked.even though my ''new'' body was, OK i admit it...super hot!!!!!!!

I was now right below my window, How the hell am i supposed to get in there with out anyone noticing?

"hello! Robin! Super seances, light as a feather! fast as a bullet!strong as 100 men! faster then lightning! ring any bells?" Ranted Zara and Kira.

i rolled my eye's at them "hello to you to guy's! you know, I'm knew to this. how was i supposed to know i still have my power's as human?"

"OOPS! sorry!" they apologized"

i giggled "its ok guy's"

i looked up at the window. it looked really high. oh well i thought, i took a deep breath, closed my eye's and jumped.

To my amazement i flew gracefully through the air and felt the grown hit solid grown with out a sound. i opened my eye's and saw that i was in my old room

''a cat always lands on her feet'' purred Kira

i smiled at her remark. i looked around besides the dust every where nothing had changed, had i really been gone for almost a whole year? I was still very hard to believe. i wondered how my dad was doing and why he hadn't gotten rid of my room, he always said i was a wast of space, so why keep my room? i also wondered how he was handling my ''death'' i mean i'm sure he didnt care, but for the last couple months he can been alone, believing that his while family was dead. what would he say if a just popped up?

Suddenly a plan formed I'm my mind, it wasn't a good plan, that was for sure, but it was worth a try. i went into my closet put on a white tank-top With a green sweader, a random pair of jeans, with Nike shoes. I then jumped back out of my window and and quietly made my way over to the front door. i knew he was home, his car was parked in the drive way. when i reached the front door i rang the door bell and waited, and waited, and waited. so i rang again. i heard banging, and then shuffling, finally someone opened the door, i gaped at the sight of my father, i usually looked so well kept, and eaten. this man was not the man i had grown up with. he had a huge and wild beard, his clothes were filthy, and he looked so skinny, Had me gone missing effected him some how? But why? he didn't love me.