Untitled Part 15

-Robins POV-

I don't want to be hear, I used to love school. it was like a get away for me, a place where i could think what i wanted to, be who i am, but now...its completely different. I have to hide my sent, my personality, and my true form. i was currently taking a seat in Bio EP, i already new every thing about this course, my dad had given me a reading list. witch, of course i finished in a week. what? i love reading!!

I sighed and looked around the classroom. almost everyone was hear, All of a sudden the most heavenly smell i could every imagine flowed through the air. All of a sudden Kira was on red alert.

She started running around in my head from what im guessing was anxiety,

''Kira! what the Hell is going on?'' i asked

she didnt answer. And then i was staring in the the most beautiful eye's i had ever seen!! the only way i could describe them is to say that they look like someone had just finished making the most creamy and warm batch of chocolate ever!!!! they were over flowing with emotion, i saw happiness, disbelief, amazement, and........sadness?

I was shocked when he broke eye contact, and walked to the back of the class with his head hung low.

''Kira? Zara? what the fuck just happened?''

''that'' said Kira ''was our Mate''

''what?!'' i mentally shouted at them, dad had explained to me what a mate was. but i was to shocked to think!

Kira whimpered at my harshness

''sorry Kira'' i apologized ''its just i...well.. i wasn't expecting this so soon'' i admitted to her

''i'm afraid he will make us weak''

''NO!!!'' we need our mate. he will love, and protect us!!! he will make us happy AND stronger'' ranted My animals

''Sorry girls, your right as soon as class ends i'll talk to him