Untitled Part 12

-Robins POV- 

   Well its been a couple of months since my dad and i reconnected and  let me tell you right now that i have never been happier in my whole life, my dad had our house updated, and by that i mean that he had 2 stories added and had a game room build, a pool, and a training room! so yeah as it turns out ma daddy's loaded with money, after his pack was killed he was left with a bank account with 2000 million dollars in it and yeah he gave me my own credit card, he loves spoiling me, not that im a brat. im just happy to have someone love me again. he has also been training me nonstop and i have mastered my teacher aka my dad, and that's really saying some thing, my dad i the best of the best.

so yeah he bough me a Yamaha motorcycle,  riding it was almost as wonderful as running through the forest with Kira and Zara ''almost''. so tomorrow is the first day of school and im not looking forward to it, you see....this is pretty funny...ummm..when i went missing my dad went to the police and they put up a bunch of missing persons signs and when i turned up my dad had to go back to the police and tell them it was just a mistake, it was so awkward and what if people at the school know about it?sigh i wish i were home schooled.