*PART 3: FIRST EVER EYE LOCK*

It was 11:30 pm, Sanyukta was still unconscious. Vidushi and Parth were sitting silently as Vidushi's head was on Parth shoulder and was silently comforting her.

Just then Randhir came to them...

Randhir "Parth" called him.

Parth looked up at him and so did Vidushi hearing his voice.

Randhir "Parth, it is been a quite long time so have this..." and he extended two rolls of sandwiches to them.

Parth just smiled at him and took the sandwiches...

Randhir returned the smile slowly, than a second later "oh shit! I forgot to get water...I will go and get it okay??" said and left to get water.

Vidushi who saw all this and her mind played the time in office how Randhir left the office hearing about Sanyukta's accident.

Vidushi "Parth what is he doing here?"Parth who peeled the paper over sandwich took it to her mouth and signaled her to eat.

Parth "Remember, today in the morning Randhir called me?"

Vidushi Yeah...I remember he called at 4 o clock in the morning for most important work and that was he saw a girl last week and at that instant itself he fall for her and he needs her information hook or by crook" said munching the chicken sandwich.

Parth "hmmm... that girl is none other than our SANYUKTA" said inching the sandwich for and another bite.

Vidushi "Oh..." was about to bite the sandwich just in "WWWHHHAAATTT???" screamed getting the attention of everyone present there.

Parth just closed her mouth and shushed her.

Vidushi in a shocked state "hey RABBAH,(oh god!)Are you serious?" Parth just nodded his head.

Vidushi "Parth, this is not a joke" said getting worried.

Parth "Relax... Vidushi" said calmly.

Vidushi just sighed.

The time passed then, nurse informed that Sanyukta got conscious.

The trio entered the ward to see Sanyukta sitting on the bed nervously, as she knows what is coming up. Her sister named MRS.VIDUSHI PARTH KASHYAP WILL KILL HER IN THE NAME OF ADVICE. She didn't notice Randhir present there as he was walking behind Vidushi and Parth.

Vidushi came in the front first and was about to start her wise advice but to be interrupted by with "I know...you are going to start your lecturing that why don't I stand up for myself and fight for my rights blah...and blah.." said cutely the great SANYUKTA AGARWAL with a pout before her sister start.

Vidushi's mouth opened in a perfect circle.

"My advice are Lecture for you!???" asked getting irritated.

Sanyukta nodded her head just like a 5 year old girl with a cute adorable smile.

Seeing this, Vidushi's irritation flew away she just smiled sitting next to her as she knows that this is her real carefree Sanyukta.

Vidushi "Mad" said hugging her.

Parth and Randhir were happy seeing the moment .They just smiled at this and left that place for their own space.

But, before that Sanyukta saw Randhir too.

She pulled back from the hug and asked "Vidushi, Was that Mr.Randhir?"

Vidushi "Yes...how do you know him?"

Sanyukta "Oh come on! Vidushi, who will not know MR.RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT...by the way what, was he doing here?"