PART 30: MY LOVE'S HAPPINESS

Seventh month of pregnancy,

Sanyukta wept loudly as she was held by Randhir who was consoling "Baby...calm down, it is not good for the babies" said.

Sanyukta didn't pay heed to any of his words as she cried "I miss her Randhir" cried.

Randhir "I understand" said as she caressed her back assuring her, but he knows it is not going to help her.

Sanyukta settled herself on his lap with her face on his chest and a picture of her mother in her arms.

Randhir kissed her hair "I hope this day pass faster" said praying to god.

Today was Anju Agarwal's death anniversary and Sanyukta can never handle this day along when she is heavily pregnant with her emotion hormones are top intact.

Eighth month of pregnancy,

Vidushi slowly pinned Sanyukta's sorry being very careful of pin not piercing her.

Later, slowly made her wear the matching jewelry set of her dress "Oh man...you look like a bride to be married on the very day of baby shower" said teasing her.

Sanyukta giggled as he babies kicked her in approval.

In a few minutes,                                                              

Ishika "Is my sister ready?" asked coming in pink Lehenga.

Vidushi "Yeah...yeah your sister is ready" said looking at her little changed sister.

Sanyukta smiled and send a silent prayer "Please always keep these two sisters happy and together" said.

Ishika "Wow sis, you look pretty hot are you planning for another child?" asked Vidushi teasingly.

Vidushi's eyes popped out "Ishika" glared hard.

Ishika flashed her teeth and observed Sanyukta "Oh man...brother in law has to keep his hands off you till you deliver the babies but if you look this hot how is he going to do that?" asked with a teasing smirk.