PART 14: SAFE BUT

Doctor rushed into see her heart monitor dropping 40, 39, 38...she asked for injection and thrust in her arms just to hear the non-stop beep...

She widened her eyes in shock and does the procedure for CPR "Come on Sanyukta..." pushing hard on her chest once, twice, thrice but there was no response.

"Sanyukta baby please don't leave me..." came the low voice from those closed door.

Doctor pushed hard once on her chest and her body jumped up with her high gasp for air... Nurse came with oxygen mask and made her wear it.

Doctor looked at the heart monitor it was raising 40, 41, 42... and said "She is a fighter".

OUTSIDE THE WARD

Randhir's heart rate came to normal seeing her heart monitor stable from outside and prayed for the words of doctors to be positive.

After 5 minutes,

Randhir ran to the doctor and shoot his question "How is she doctor? When will she getup? Can I go and see her? Please"

Doctor who walked with a smile and said "She made it... she will be in conscious in hour or two, nothing to worry you can see her after shifting to normal ward" left to her cabin leaving three souls in peace.

Sitting next to her holding her hand and said "I am sorry...Sanyukta I shouldn't have arranged this press meeting... it was all because of me...I should have been more cautious about your safety...but, I didn't think about it at all...I am so sorry for this condition of yours"

Just then he felt her hand movement, he looked at her opening her eyes slowly sinking in the hospital atmosphere.

Randhir "Are you okay? Sanyukta... should I call the doctor?" asked

Sanyukta denied shaking her head and used her other hand to remove the oxygen mask from her face.

Sanyukta "Ran...Dhir..." came her weak voice.

Randhir overjoyed with her consciousness kissed her forehead to earn a small smile from her.

Sanyukta "Can...You please...Help me sit?"

Randhir nodded and helped her "I am sorry! It was my fault"

Sanyukta "No... you shouldn't be sorry! I heard your talks when I was asleep" said slowly.

Randhir "No...I shouldn't have arranged the meeting...this wouldn't have happened"

Sanyukta "Please Don't blame yourself... it was destined" said moving her hand to touch his cheeks but pain shot up on her waist "Ahh"

Randhir hurried to her "Stop... don't move! You okay? Let me call the doctor" shouted for doctor, who ran in the next second.

Coming in, she told "You shouldn't move your left hand in haste until the wound on waist is healed."

Sanyukta nodded her head.

Doctor "I have given you pain killer so it will reduce your pain and put you into sleep for 8 to 10 hours okay? Don't strain much" said.

Randhir "Doctor, she is okay right? When can I take her home?" asked as he couldn't see her in this state and it him so much with the thought "What if she is not okay? What if she leaves him just like his parents'.

Doctor "She is fine Mr.Shekhawat just calm down...you can take her home by tomorrow evening but, before that I need to talk to you...so, can you meet me in my cabin?" asked.

Randhir "Yeah...sure" said but, his face was tensed.

Doctor left, Randhir "Sanyukta..." he cupped her face and looked at her on the eyes. She hugged him suddenly and rested her head on his chest "I am fine Randhir...just calm down...see I am in your arms, I am not going anywhere" said caressing her back with her right hand.

Randhir pulled her more into his chest and relaxed with her words.

INSIDE THE DOCTOR'S CABIN

Doctor "Randhir, as I have already told you Sanyukta was shot with nail guns... it can be some psycho trying to harm her so it would be good if we file a FIR on this"

"There is no necessary of that" a voice came from behind Randhir.

Randhir frowned and looked back to see two black suit men and Parth and Vidushi standing along them.

They came in and stood face to face with Randhir and greeted "Hello, My name is Haider khan and this is Sunil Patel we are the guardians of Sanyukta" said shaking his hand with Randhir.

Sunil "Doctor...thank you for saving Sanyukta and concern regarding this issue we have proceeded this to CBI to dig into this fiasco so, there won't any necessity to file FIR" said in his polite yet professional tone.

Doctor "Your welcome and thanks for the information"

Sunil "Thank you" and eyed everyone to walk out.

After Sanyukta shifted to VIP high secured room, requested by none other than her fiancé, the guardians, Parth, Vidushi and Randhir left the hospital for the most wanted Revelation.

Entering the hotel suite,

Sunil "I am very sure Randhir and Parth, you people will be the most confused on what's going on? Why is this going on right?" questioned them.

They both nodded.

Haider "So, this is the time for the revelation!"

Sunil "This is going to be shocking guys...let me warn you Randhir...after hearing this you may cancel your marriage" said shocking him.

To be continued...

====================================

QUESTIONS

1) What do you think will be the revelation?

2) Should I continue writing this story?

----------------------------------------------------------------

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE NEEDED TO CHARGE MYSELF FOR FASTER AND LONGER UPDATES.

SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS TOO.

If you guys have any kind of question or doubts regarding any situations or characters of the story please leave it on comment box and I will clear it for you all! :)

AND, FOLLOW ME FOR FUTURE SANDHIR'S NEW BOOK/FANFICTION.