PART 13: WHIPPED

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE UPDATE.

GUYS I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AS I RESUMED STUDIES AFTER VACATION MOREOVER TO IT MY LOVE'S HAPPINESS REAL STORY HAS BEGIN NOW FROM THIS UPDATE...

THIS BOOK/FICTION IS GOING TO GO THROUGH LOTS OF ROMANCE, TWIST AND TURNS ALONG WITH SOME PSYCHOTIC BEHAVIOUR.

AND, FOR THIS I HAVE READ MANY ARTICLES FROM INTERNET TO PROVIDE THE REAL ROMANCE, THRILL, HORRIFIC, AND PSYCOTIC HAPPENING OF THE WORLD TO KEEP THE ESSENCE OF THE STORY.

SO, I REQUEST ALL MY READERS TO KEEP PATIENCE AND WALK ALONG ME FOR THIS BOOK/FICTION.

IF YOU ALL HAVE ANY KIND OF PROBLEMS WITH THIS BOOK YOU CAN TELL ME I WILL STOP WRITING BECAUSE DOING THIS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND NOHING ELSE.

SO SUPPORT, COMMENT AND VOTE FOR MOTIVATING ME TO CONTINUE THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU ALL PEOPLE.

P.P.P.P.S ALWAYS KEEP A CHECK ON WALL TO KNOW ABOUT TEASERS AND FURTHER INFORMATION OF MY LOVE'S HAPPINESS AND MY UPCOMING BOOK/FICTION ON SANDHIR.

As the alarm rang vigorously breaking her beautiful sleep, she groaned and sat up to look at her digital voice in annoyance but soon her eyes catches something very exciting that is the date:  July 12th .

She takes the digital clock in her hand and touches the screen where it is written July 12th just then her heartbeat race up in anxiety and happiness that she will get married in 11 days. "This is crazy...I will be getting married in 11 days and that to with Randhir, this is...unbelievable" murmured.

She closed her eyes as yesterday's event  flashed in her mind making her believe that she is going to get married to Randhir, the hot and sexy  wanted bachelor of India.

Just then her phone rang breaking her trance the caller id showed 'Randhir'. She smiled and widely picked the phone "Good morning Randhir"

Randhir's heart fluttered hearing her chirpy voice "Good morning Sanyukta...I hope you had a good sleep"

Sanyukta got an idea to throw a prank on him "hmmm... anyways what makes you to call me in the early morning Mr.Shekhawat?" asked all mischievously yet in a formal way.

Randhir rose his eyebrows in surprise as she called him Mr.Shekhawat "Well...Ms.Agarwal I have called you to inform that we will be attending the press meet together in the evening so I request you to be ready by 4:30 and I will come to pick you up" played along her.

Sanyukta "OOO... I thought your going tell me what I was going to tell you"

Randhir "And, what is that?"

Sanyukta "I thought that you will tell that I can't stay away from you Sanyukta and  miss you a lot so why don't we get married today itself?" said changing the tone to sad one with a pout.

Randhir widened his eyes in shock "What? You thought that"

Sanyukta "Yes, that's what I was thinking and I want to get married today itself!" said all serious suppressing her smile.

Randhir goes blank for a second and asked "You want to get married today?"

Sanyukta "Yes... today now at this moment!" said firmly.

Randhir "But how?" asked in a whisper as he was under shock that Sanyukta want to get marry today itself.

Sanyukta "What do you mean how? If you don't marry me today I will go and marry Salman khan!" said.

Randhir choked on his own saliva and screamed in jealousy "What how can you marry someone else... When I am here to marry you... no has the right over you other than me... if you want we will marry today...now at this time... you can't marry someone else other than me...or..or... who is this Salman khan...how will you mar...."stopped realizing the word Salman khan.