PART11A: CHALLENGE AND ROMANCE

Kashyap Mansion,

As the moon shade fall inside her dark room, Sanyukta came out of her bathroom wearing a Red Kurti and black Patiala slumped on her bed resting her head on the headboard of bed.

She closed her eyes as the conversation that she had with Vidushi played on her mind.

Sanyukta's thoughts

"Right now my mind is stressed all thanks to Vidushi. I have no idea what is cooking up in her mind all of a sudden she bombed the news of my marriage in two weeks though one part of my heart is so happy and excited to get married to Randhir and other half is confused what could be the reason behind this sudden marriage. What to do?" her phone beeped indicating a message had arrived.

'Hey Sanyukta

This is Randhir, need to talk something if you are awake please call.

-    Randhir'

Randhir Mansion,

After finishing his video conference with Australian clients he slumped on his bed looking direct to the white ceiling of the room in his black track pants and Red T-shirt.

He closed his eyes as the conversation that he had with Vidushi played in his mind.

Randhir's thoughts

"What is happening with Vidushi? She has got something really big hiding from all of us, I am noticing her behavior since I returned from USA when I asked about this to Parth even he was clueless about this then all of a sudden She bombed the news of my marriage with Sanyukta though I am very happy with this news but somewhere it is itching me what could be the reason? Should I ask Sanyukta maybe she must have knew it."

Getting up from the bed he took his mobile from his pant pocket and took Sanyukta's number pressed to call before it starts to ring he cut the phone "What if she is sleeping?" said looking at his digital clock showing 11:15pm.

Debating his mind for a few second he messaged her if she is sleeping then she won't reply but if she is awake she will message him back.

Just then his phone rang with an image of Sanyukta indicating she is calling him.

Randhir "Hello!"

Sanyukta "Hello!" 

And, then they spoke nothing for a minute as they both were nervous to start talking as this was the first time they were talking on the phone.

Randhir and Sanyukta "You didn't sleep yet?" both asked in unison.

Randhir and Sanyukta "What the...?"  Both exclaimed in unison once again.

Randhir and Sanyukta "Hey...! That's my tagline don't copy it!" said in unison once again.

They looked at each other's mobile for a second and laughed out loud for a minute.

Randhir stopped his laughing and heard her laughter said "I wish I could see you now!" said breaking her laughter.

Sanyukta smiled and said "Who is stopping you to see me?"

Randhir "No one is stopping me to see you and no can have the guts to do that!" said in a teasing cum determined tone.

Sanyukta rolled on her bed and said "That's true no one has the guts but circumstances are their...like now it is late night you can't see me"

Though what she said was true but he couldn't accept that "No Sanyukta...not even the circumstances can stop me!" said in a challenging way

Sanyukta "Really...then why don't you come and see me now?" challenged him back thinking "Aw...he is so cute he couldn't accept that"

Randhir "Okay. I am coming now to see you." said and cut the phone.

Sanyukta's mouth opened in a perfect circle "Did he just say he is coming here? Did he just say that?" exclaimed loudly.

Her Heart screamed "Yes you soon to be Mrs.Randhir Singh Shekhawat!"

Wait for cute romance...

Please vote and comment for faster part b..

ANY QUESTIONS AND DOUBTS ARE WELCOME..