PART 7: DIGNITY AND REVENGE

Don't lose your dignity and self respect trying to make people love and appreciate you,when they just aren't capable.      -UNKNOWN.

Sanyukta entered her college canteen with hundred watts smile, submitting her project to the professor on the way.

She was excited, nervous and much more feeling that every girl would go through before her most memorable and important event in her life MARRIAGE'.

As sitting in her usual table drowned in the memories of her first date with Randhir, thinking about him brought a slight pink shade on her cheeks. But, just then Ishika and her gang entered with rustle and bustle breaking her beautiful trance.

Ishika"See, behenji has arrived before everyone to eat!" passed the comment on Sanyukta sitting on her opposite table making her gang laugh out loud.

Hearing this, Sanyukta's face turned pale and dull. This is something they pass comment on her regularly calling her behenji and other weird names judging her by dress so Sanyukta kept her mouth shut and called for waiter to order food.

Tania "See, She is so adamant look at her attitude." huffed seeing the audacity of Sanyukta.

Ishika "I don't know what is there in this behenji everyone falls for her charms, did you notice that Professor Kunal how he was praising her?"

Sonali"Exactly just look at her dress so typical Indian it is not even up to the level of my maids dress" said with a disgust face.

Sanyukta ignored the comment and ordered a sandwich but her subconscious looked at her dress it was an Indian Kurti and Long, it wasn't bad as they think as it was up to her comfort and this was something Ragini (Vidushi's mother) had ordered her wear these types of dress to her college.

Tania "Look at her sitting like a stone!" said looking at Sanyukta calm and silent.

Seeing this Ishika gritted her teeth stood up with a glass of water to pour on Sanyukta.

As a Reflex action Sanyukta stood up to defend herself but the damage was done but not on Sanyukta's dress but the chair she was sitting.

Ishika's eyes turned saucer seeing the RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT standing like a shield in front of Sanyukta.

Randhir "Are you mad? Don't you have manners?" screamed angrily.

Ishika "What the? Who are you to ask me for that bitch?" screamed equally drawing all the people's attention now.

Randhir "Don't you dare to call her like that, otherwise you will face the consequences!" said dangerously. Now, all the people started murmuring to themselves.

Hearing the rant Ishika became furious and angry; Sanyukta came forward to stop the nuisance but stopped dead hearing "What? What will you do? You will expel me for this bitch who slept with you yesterday night" said loudly making everyone to flinch and take a step back.

Randhir" What the ****?" yelled in anger but just then Ishika received a slap from Mrs.Vidushi Parth Kashyap shocking Sanyukta, Randhir, Parth and Others.

Vidushi"Do you know what are you speaking Ishika?" asked in disbelief seeing her sister talking this nonsense.

Parth looked at his sister in law and thought worriedly "What the hell is wrong with Ishika? Here,we came to take sanyukta out for lunch but this is happening?"

Ishika " oh please stop it! I know that they were together last night, I saw him and this wh**e entering the building yesterday night" said pointing Randhir and Sanyukta.

Sanyukta stepped back in shock staggering as tears rolled down her cheeks hearing the allegations. Immediately, Randhir was on her side to hold her not bothering about anyone else.

Vidushi slapped her once again making Ishika stagger back making her side of the lips to bleed.

Vidushi" Ishika you have crossed all your limits! How dare you speak nonsense about Randhir and Sanyukta? How? Where did your brain go? Do you even know what damage you have done to your sister?" asked shaking Ishika holding by her shoulders angrily.

Ishika pushed Vidushi hard making her to go two steps back where Parth has to hold her from falling.

Ishika" She is not my sister! She is a bitch who ruined my life taking everything belonging to me...everything do you know mom used to slap me because Sanyukta came first in everything I participated everything I did till today ...Do you know I loved Tarun But, Tarun went and proposed Sanyukta...This girl makes everyone to fall for her charms and.." she couldn't continue further as she received a slap again but this time from Sanyukta directly.

Sanyukta "Ishika...Don't you dare to speak another word, you don't have any rights for it! (Wiping her tears) I have kept quite till today, After I lost my mother I thought you people were my family and I have kept my mouth shut for every cruel thing you people did to me if not for Vidushi I would have been dead right now. But not anymore, you think I took your place in everything then you think wrong I have always followed the correct path to achieve it not like you always going with bad company and wrong path to achieve it. Coming to Tarun, he was the one coming behind me I ignored him many times and also slapped him twice for his behavior but still he proposed me what am I suppose to do for his stupidity" Said shocking everyone present especially Vidushi, Parth and Randhir because this is the first time she is standing up for herself.

Sanyukta "Randhir, he is my Future Husband, I don't think so there is any problem to go out with my Fianc even if it is late night!" said grabbing her books went out of the canteen leaving a shocked crowd, jealous girls ,angry Ishika, happy couple and man who is none other than Vidushi,Parth and Randhir.

Vidushi looked at Ishika with fire in her eyes "Don't you dare to come near Sanyukta!" warned and left the place eyeing the both guys to follow her out.

Ishika looked at the crowd who all are whispering to themselves and some laughing looking at her face "I will not leave you Sanyukta, I will take my revenge from you at any cost!" left the place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man in his mid 50s saw the video clip scene happened in FR institute.

Smoking to the fullest and drinking the alcohol in huge gulp sinfully smirked and laughed out loud "Not bad! Sanyukta Kundra you are just like your mother when you get angry and determined"

Another man came forward "Boss when shall we implement our plans?" asked pouring an another glass of alcohol for his boss.

Boss "Let her enjoy her life as Sanyukta Agarwal then as Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat for a while then we will bring her back to Sanyukta Kundra just to destroy her completely" said in his most dangerous voice.

The man gulped hearing intensity of his Boss hatred for his OWN DAUGHTER.

Boss "I will not leave you Sanyukta, I will take my revenge from you at any cost!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT FOR LONGER AND FASTER UPDATES

NOTE

SO, GUYS AFTER A LONG TIME FINALLY I UPDATED THE STORY.

I AM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT.

ANYWAYS FROM NOW ON I WILL TRY TO BE REGULAR.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE WAITING FOR ME TILL TODAY .

DO NOT COPY MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION