PART 25: THE GIFT

CHAPTER 25: THE GIFT

Randhir sat their idly as his mind travelled to the memories of last two months. His lips curved a beautiful smile.

Sanyukta was everything, the very everything he wanted. Her smile, innocence, sturdy attitude and love for him are the potion that he is alive and living the life he always wanted.

She wasn't like those nagging wife that every men describe their wife as.

She was a charm, an aura that makes him breathe again and again for her and only for her.

He turned to see the wall which hung their wedding photo, he was holding her protectively through her waist and she kept her both palms over his blazer looking deep at his eyes.

Looking at the picture, he remembered how he kissed her in front of all those people who were the witness of their marriage.

He back came to the reality, as the bathroom door knob slid down. Just there, he felt his mind blow and breath hitch looking at her.

She stepped out taking a deep breath "Come on...Sanyukta he is your husband and you can do it for him" said encouraging herself and walked towards him with a steady and sexy steps in the red lingerie he bought for her, which she threw on his face and ran behind him the whole house making him laugh out loud.

People, who are not comfortable reading sexual explicit scene, please skip down to read from the scenes end.

Randhir's mouth dropped to the floor as he saw her walking with that...those steps that will make any guy fall under her feet.

Seeing his reaction, she winked at him teasing and breaking the shock of reverie that he was in.

Randhir shook his head in disapproval "You shouldn't be doing that to me Sanyukta" said getting up on his feet to catch.

Sanyukta giggled "Why shouldn't I? I have all the rights" said husky and moved a step back for all the step of his.

Randhir "Really?" asked.

Sanyukta nodded her head and pulled her hair to one side making her neck visible with his love bite on her.

Randhir finally blocked her with the wall behind and stood few centimeters away looking at her from top to bottom.

Sanyukta bit her lips and how much ever bold she wants to be in front of him, she just couldn't.

He assessed her from bottom to top and felt him go crazy for the woman standing in front of him.

Randhir "You didn't wanted to wear this lingerie on that day Sanyukta, then why now?" asked as he kept his hand over her both sides.

Sanyukta "Because you wanted me too, birthday boy" said as came near her slowly.

Randhir nuzzled her neck "You don't have to, if you are uncomfortable...you do know that right?" asked.

Sanyukta "I...know...but I am comfortable Randhir with you...This is just a small thing from me to you, a small gift" said as he smooched her neck.

Randhir smiled at her words and she could feel his lips curving. He held her waist and massaged them as he moved to kiss her down to cleavage.

The scene ends here.

She moaned as she griped his hair and said "I love you birthday boy"

Randhir "I love you too" said as they both mingled in their world of pleasure and their love.