PART 27: NEW LIFE OF HAPPINESS

CHAPTER 27: NEW LIFE OF HAPPINESS

Randhir placed Sanyukta's sleeping figure on the bed carefully.

He took her hand in his and kissed "Thank you Sanyukta...Thank you so much for this amazing news" said.

Then, he noticed the small but very tiny bulge of her baby bump of two months. He can't believe it at all that he is going to be a father.

He felt happy, proud and a feeling of new relation binding him, them together forever and taking them to a new phase, a new life of happiness.

He got to the side of her and caressed her little bump playing the way how she said that she pregnant.

Randhir screamed "And, you're telling me now?"

Sanyukta "I thought you won't be happy Randhir...I am two months pregnant!" said.

Randhir "Sanyukta, how can you not tell me before and how can you not think of me not happy seriously I am so happy!" exclaimed in anxiety and happiness.

Sanyukta wiped her tears "Are you really happy?" asked.

Randhir "Of course baby...I am very happy" said as he hugged her tight.

Sanyukta cried more instead of hugging him back "No...Randhir you won't be happy" said.

Randhir "What do you mean by that?" asked shocked.

Sanyukta "Because you won't be able to handle and leave us eventually" said.

Randhir "What...come on Sanyukta why will not be able to handle and leave you?" asked.

Sanyukta "Because I am pregnant with triplets" said.

Randhir stepped back in shock and mumbled "I am going to be a father of three...three kids".

Sanyukta "See I told you that you won't be happy and you stepped out away from me" said the point.

Randhir snapped out of his shock and rushed to her "You idiot I am so fucking happy and in shock of becoming a father of three kids" exclaimed loudly carrying her in bridal style spinning along her in happiness.

Sanyukta "Really" asked looking at his eyes.

Randhir "Of course Sanyukta" said as he kissed her.

Randhir remembered the memory and chucked "Crazy women...she thought I would leave her because she is pregnant and that too with triplets...is she crazy? I mean why will I do that? She is mine, my love and why will I leave them? I will cherish them, play and grow old along these four!

I am very sure it is all because of her pregnancy hormones...this is so going to be fun" exclaimed like a small child.

Third month of Pregnancy,

In the hospital,

Sanyukta held Randhir's hand tightly in a grip "Will everything be okay?" asked worried.

Randhir "Calm down... Sanyukta" said as he felt himself get worried and nervous.

Suddenly, the T-V screen ahead beeped with the appointment number "W11".

Randhir "It is our turn Sanyukta...let's go inside" said.