Chapter 12: We just fell from the sky

John's POV:

I woke up on the ground. My head was throbbing. I was so confused. Then, I remembered what happened. I got up and looked around. I found Emerald, Henry, and Terra and woke them up. "Hey, do you know where Kala and Jax are?" I asked them after looking for a while. "Nope, can't find them." Terra replied. Just then, a person jumped from out of a tree and landed right in front of me. I jumped back. "Oh my god!" I landed on the ground as Terra started cracking up. "Oh, what are you doing here?" Asked Emerald. The person stood up, and I saw that it was Chaz, the person who saved Jax from Jason. "I know where your friends are." She replied. I jumped up. "Where are they?" Henry asked. She started walking. "Follow me." We all started following her.

After a little walking, which Jax would've hated, we got to this old and abandoned house. Of course, they had to be in there. "Let's go." Chaz walked in and we followed again. Signs everywhere said "get out" and "run" and stuff like that. So ironic that it's in an abandoned house. "Hey, we should probably get out of here." Henry said. Chaz turned around. "Do you want your friends to die?" Henry's eyes went wide and he shook his head. Chaz took out something from her pocket and threw it on the ground. A portal appeared in front of her. "Come on." Chaz called and jumped in. We all jumped into the portal that would lead us to Kala and Jax. Hopefully.

Jax's POV:

My eyes flew open, but all I could see was darkness once again. Where are we? What happened? I started asking myself. Then I soon remembered the incident with the whole flying thing. I still didn't know where I was. My first instinct was to find Kala. "Kala, are you here?" I shouted. I heard her yell back next to me. "I'm here. Where are we?"
"I don't know."
Then, I felt someone take off my blindfold from behind me. There was a dim light in front of me. We were in a dark messed up room. I looked over at Kala. Her blindfold was off too. Someone walked.... Or flew in front of us and I was furious.

"Jason! What are you doing!?" Kala yelled. She tried to summon her fire or her dragon, but nothing happened. Oh no. "Nice try." The little black ghost said. "I took away both of you're powers." I looked over at two little glass containers. One was orange and one was blue. "You monster!" Kala yelled again. He chuckled. "I know. I'll be more of a monster when you find out what else I did." I suddenly realized that I heard something behind me. I looked back and screamed. There was a knife on the floor, sticking out of the ground with blood on it. I looked all over my body, but couldn't find it feel anything. Also, it's hard when you're tied to a chair. "What's that from?" I asked Jason. He laughed. "It's my plan. I can tell you, since I have you right where I want you." He flew over to an old chalkboard and flipped it over. On it was writing. He pulled it over in front of us and pointed to a drawing with a stick. "I'll set up a bomb and take the knife. Then, I'll grab Kala and throw the knife at you." He pointed to me. My eyes went wide. "Finally, I'll fly out of the house and the room will blow up."
"Why do you need the room to blow up, why are you trying to kill Jax, and why aren't you going for me? I'm the rare one!" Kala asked. He looked at her. "The bomb will cover my tracks, I don't and never will like Jax, and if I kill him, it will weaken you, cause you know you love him. Then, I can destroy you and your friends." Kala and I both looked at each other. I knew what she was doing. "Why don't you like him?" She asked again. Jason hesitated for a second, then sighed. "I liked you too, but Jax took you. But that doesn't matter." We fell silent. "Anyway, time for the plan!" Jason said. My heartbeat quickened as he untied Kala and took her. He grabbed the knife and set the bomb. "No!" Kala screamed. "Bye bye!" Jason screamed, and threw the knife. He flew out with Kala. I closed my eyes tight and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Then, I heard people coming. They untied me and took me. We ran out just as the bomb exploded. As we stopped running, I collapsed. I was looking around wildly. I saw and heard the voices of my friends, but no Kala. I also heard the voice of the girl who saved me the first time. I had both hands over my knife wound. Someone took my hands off of it and gasped. They picked me up, but all I could hear was screams. My vision was blurry, I felt like I was nothing. All I kept thinking was l'm gonna die. I couldn't see anything for a little bit, then a bright light appeared. This is it. I thought once again before everything went black. I knew what had happened. I knew I was done. I would never see Kala again. I felt like nothing.

Kala's POV:

Jason picked me up and threw the knife, I didn't know if the knife had hit Jax. Jason flew out of the building as I heard Jax scream. I felt a pain in my chest as I knew what happened. I started crying. My tears were like rain. Jax probably just died. I cried even more, but stopped instantly. "You know, I'm not stupid." Jason looked at me. I knew he had mine and Jax's powers. I struggled a little bit until he had trouble controlling himself. He dropped the bag, but I picked it up and broke the container. Somehow, my power just went inside of me on its own. I didn't care if I fell and got hurt more, I just wanted revenge. "This is what you get for hurting him." He stared at me wide eyed. Then, I shot him with my fire. He screamed in pain. He soon dropped me and I had to summon my dragon so I didn't die as well. His last words before he vanished were, "this isn't the last of me!"

I flew down and tried to find my friends. I took the tracker from Jax before we fell from the sky. I clicked a button and it led me straight towards them.

After awhile, I found them. They were carrying Jax, heading to the nearest hospital. I went over to him and started crying again. All my friends, even Chaz, tried to comfort me. "Please, stay alive for me Jax. Please." I whispered to him. "Please."

See, I told you! I was literally shaking while I was writing this. It's sad I know, but the next chapter will be happier obviously. Did you people like the action? Again, tell me what you like in a good story, just to give me a heads up. Thanks for reading!