Chapter 21: Thank you

Third person:

As soon as the battle was done, the Master become conscious again and held a party at his castle for defeating the Beast. A bunch of people came, even though they didn't fight. The Master made a speech and said thank you to all the people who did fight. "I would also like to give a big thank you to Terra, John, Henry, Emerald, Jax, and Kala. You defeated each and every one of his lives, and that was tremendous work. Thank you." Everyone cheered and let the party begin. After the party, everyone left, except for the group of six.

Jax's POV:

After the party, I saw Kala go outside near where the battle was. I followed her until I found her sitting on top of a hill, looking over the battle field. I sat down next to her. "We did great, especially you." I told her. She smiled and said, "you know what it been waiting to do?"
"What?" I asked.
Before I knew it, we were kissing. We stayed like that for what felt like eternity. All the others came and stood with us, looking down at the land we had fought on.

Kala's POV:

When we finished kissing, the others came. We all stared at the battle field for a long time before Jax summoned the portal and we went back to our home.

Where we would carry on with our not so normal lives.

And we would live in peace before another threat came to the world and all the galaxies.

And we would forever live as the Element Children.

This story is now over! If you guys want another second part to this, let me know! This was an awesome story to write, and I'm so thankful for all your support! I probably won't write another part or story until a long time. Again thank you! See ya guys later!