First Day of School ( 1 )

Girls School

Nikki POV

It is a hot day at school I was alone in the classroom, until I saw Koko come inside. "Koko" I called out she looked at me and said "Nikki, why are you alone in the classroom?". "They are all in the library, because it is airconditioned there. Lets go to the library and find our friends."I said."sure" said Koko. We went to the library to find our friends, unfortunately we didn't find them. We went back to our classroom we found them there.

Boys School

Mike POV

I'm in the classroom with my friends we were talking, until Nikki called us on the phone"is there anything wierd happening there?" Nikki asked "nothing" I replied to my big sister. Then classes started at eight in the morning. Then I wondered what was happening in the girl's school.

Girls School

Sena POV

Classes was about to start when I got to the classroom. I found my friends and asked them "what's going on?" I asked. "Nothing much" said Koko "Nikki called her brother he said that nothing is going on the other school". "That's nice" I replied.

Break Time

Nikki POV

"Yes, it's finally break time few more hours its dissmissal" I said. Then the bell rang "it's break time!" Our teacher announced. I ate while wondering what's happening on the other school so I called my friends. We were talking until classes were about to be resumed.

Dissmisal

We were going to hang out in the candy store beside our school, then my phone rang it was Mike "come here with your friends at our school" he said. I told them that it will only be awhile I said to them, since their school is just across the street. "Finally your here big sis, we were going to join you. Can we come, please?" He asked. "Sure, no prob" I answered.

Candy Store

We were eating alot of candy, until mom called me and Mike, that was the end of the first day at school.

Chapter 1- End