Happy New Year! ( 34 )

Nikki POV

It has been 6 days since we haven't seen Yuuma, Yuuta, Airi, and Rin. A few more hours it's already New Year, our classes start on January 4, 2016. I Hope I'm going to be alright when I see Haruto Dela Vera on that day, my parents are coming back tomorrow. My friends are still staying here till my parents come back, were now watching Pink Panther were gonna watch Mr.Bean next. It had been fun since they came here, I never got lonely at home.

12 Midnight..........

"It's already midnight!" I shouted to them, they took their jacket and went outside the house and celebrated New Year, we went to a festival near our house. We separated ways then a portal opened and Yuuma appeared and went with me. "I escaped from Rin" he said to me, I bought him a bracelet that will never let us forget this wonderful day. We ate Shawarma while walking and talking to each other, this was the best day ever, everyone had fun too they spent their time with their family. When Yuuma hugged me on the bridge fireworks popped out of the sky, after that we went home and ate again. We played game shows alnight long and I got first place, Sena got the lowest rank but we said that better luck next time. This was the best New Year ever! I wish my parents were here to celebrate it with me. We slept at about 3 or 4 in the morning and I woke up to pick up my parents in the airport. After that my friends left the House and went to their homes.

Thank for reading and voting. #Happy New Year  #Merry Christmas #Have Time with your Family

Chapter 34 - End