I Have a Date With Yuina??!! ( 22 )

Yuina POV

"Got to get ready for tonight" I said, while looking at the mirror. "Mike is in the meeting room mam" my maids said, then I stood up and went to the meeting room.

At the Meeting Room

I saw Mike sitting properly, when we came closer to the table he bowed down to us and said good morning to us. "Good morning too Mike" I said to him and sat down. When we sat down Hiroto spoke "don't be surprised of what I'm going to say" Mike nod to what he said "You have a date with Yuina tonight." Hiroto said, Mike was shocked and want to say no, but Hiroto said that you can't refuse. Mike then stood up from his chair and said "I am not going to date Yuina!" He said, then Hiroto spoke "You will date her or else I will never let you get back to your world!" He shouted at Mike, but Mike has no other choice but to date me so he just said YES, then left us went back to his room.

At my room

"I Hope Mike is okay" I said in a sad voice, then my maids knocked on the door and said "time to get ready for your date, mam". I walked towards the door and let my maids come in and help me dress up. As I was finished dressing up and fixing my hair, Mike knocked and said that he was ready, so I went out and helped him a little with his necktie like a sister, then he smiled I blushed because he was cute when he smile. Then we went to a place where it was just us.

The Date place

"Is this the place?" Mike asked and I replied YES, while thinking in my head I can kiss him with a smile. He took my hand and let me down the car and lead me to my sit, I blushed so much. Then our only source of light was a candle on our table, then we danced and ate and it was finally the time to kiss him, and I did kiss him. After all of that we went back to the castle and he fell asleep on our way back, he is so cute I said in my mind.

Back at the Castle

Me and Hiroto talked that we will let Mike go tomorrow since his sister is near the castle already, I just had to agree if I want him to stay here, but life is still long we will still see each other in the Future life.

The picture above is Yuina Takajou. The pictures I post are not mine. Thanks for Reading my story, Hope you like it.
:-)

Chapter 22 - End