The New Mystery ( 19 )

Nikki POV

"It's morning already?" As I woke up by my brother's call, then I looked at the clock it was 12:00 noon already (goodthing it was Saturday). Then I rose up from bed and get dressed up, it was time to prepare for today's schedule, everyone was out for today's schedule, we were going to meet at Starbucks and have coffee.

At the mall

Here we are at the mall where everything is bought and sold, we went to the Supermarket first to buy our snacks, lunch, dinner, and the most important of all breakfast. Then we went to the bookstore to buy the materials for our projects, activities, etc. Then we went to the department store to buy anything we need there, then to our meeting place. We came there together, mine and my brpthers favorite is the Choco Chip Cream it was delicious bon appetite.

Outside the mall

When we were walking home together, a magic portal opened again, this time somebody took Mike. Then the portal closed again. Then I get my scissors in my bag pack then cut through the air that opened another portal, we all jumped in we will go there just for the sake of Mike..............................................

VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY SORRY if the story is too short I just can't think anymore to make it longer, because I'm just a grade 5 student.

Chapter 19 - End